Official Permanent Ban Premade Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser8969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): eliteassualt :]
Grepostats link(s):if u culd tell me how to show u this as i have never used it before thnx :p
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: yes
Worlds You Currently Play: byzantinium,phi
Will our server be your main server?:YES :D
Previous experience:experianced in phi and byzantium(i will be quitting byzantium becuase i find the world very unorganized etcetc :p
The best alliance you have been part of: shadow league (phi)
Your gaming/grepo moto: to crush other alliances as it is fun to off noobs
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:all is fair in love and war only friendly players :p
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:hate seeing players who act like no it alls
Recommended recruit:not sure not many friends :/
Do you have and use skype?:my computer cannot run it unfortunately

P.S. i will prove to be helpful and i am on everyday no matter wht even if im on vacation, tired, busy at work i always find time for grepolis :D

accepted. you'll be going NW.

DeletedUser

In-game name(s): onemeangreenbean
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/2306110
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: more aggressive than most, but I try to limit losses by planning attacks well
Worlds You Currently Play: Athens
Will our server be your main server?: Yes, I will stay on athens but I will be concentrated here.
Previous experience: Played Athens as my first world. Tried Byz, but speed 1 is too slow for me.
The best alliance you have been part of: Two for Flinching
Your gaming/grepo moto: Play for fun, winning is fun.
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Teamwork wins wars, selfishness crushes alliances.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Requests for support on a claim from people that never send out support for others.
Recommended recruit: Lukey, smart player and fun guy.
Do you have and use skype?: I do.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): onemeangreenbean
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/2306110
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: more aggressive than most, but I try to limit losses by planning attacks well
Worlds You Currently Play: Athens
Will our server be your main server?: Yes, I will stay on athens but I will be concentrated here.
Previous experience: Played Athens as my first world. Tried Byz, but speed 1 is too slow for me.
The best alliance you have been part of: Two for Flinching
Your gaming/grepo moto: Play for fun, winning is fun.
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Teamwork wins wars, selfishness crushes alliances.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Requests for support on a claim from people that never send out support for others.
Recommended recruit: Lukey, smart player and fun guy.
Do you have and use skype?: I do.

accepted, you'll be going SW. hit me up on PM with your skype and i'll add you to chat.

DeletedUser20795

Application:
In-game name(s): PsychoticEpisode
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=psychoticepisode&type=player
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Absolutely but cautious
Worlds You Currently Play: Omega, but have played on most of them.
Will our server be your main server?: Maybe
Previous experience: Been playing since June 2010. Have played many Worlds Starting off in Alpha.
The best alliance you have been part of: EOW on Alpha
Your gaming/grepo moto: Beat them into submission ;)
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Those that expect everything but give nothing.
Recommended recruit:
Do you have and use skype?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20818

Application:
In-game name(s): ic3l0rd
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ic3l0rd&type=player
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Up.
Will our server be your main server?:yes Alliance their is full of inacts
Previous experience: Mostly Upsilon minimal experiance but those that I play with trust mefor my opinion.
The best alliance you have been part of: PA on Up
Your gaming/grepo moto: Starve them to death.
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: persist coordinated attacks and tight communication.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: lack of leadership control.
Recommended recruit: hutojaba if he joins this server.

I am still new to forum I communicate in game and via Skype all the time though.

DeletedUser

Oh shi~
PV are joining this world?
This shall be good.
What happened to dai, why did he leave xi?

DeletedUser8969

Application:
In-game name(s): PsychoticEpisode
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=psychoticepisode&type=player
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Absolutely but cautious
Worlds You Currently Play: Omega, but have played on most of them.
Will our server be your main server?: Maybe
Previous experience: Been playing since June 2010. Have played many Worlds Starting off in Alpha.
The best alliance you have been part of: EOW on Alpha
Your gaming/grepo moto: Beat them into submission ;)
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Those that expect everything but give nothing.
Recommended recruit:

accepted, you will go NW.

DeletedUser8969

Application:
In-game name(s): ic3l0rd
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ic3l0rd&type=player
Worlds You Currently Play: Up.
Will our server be your main server?:yes Alliance their is full of inacts
Previous experience: Mostly Upsilon minimal experiance but those that I play with trust mefor my opinion.
The best alliance you have been part of: PA on Up
Your gaming/grepo moto: Starve them to death.
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: persist coordinated attacks and tight communication.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: lack of leadership control.
Recommended recruit: hutojaba if he joins this server.

I am still new to forum I communicate in game and via Skype all the time though.

accepted, you will go SW.

DeletedUser8969

this thread is now closed for recruiting. any more recruiting will be done in game. a forum mod may lock this thread if they would be so kind.

DeletedUser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In- name(s): the above
link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/player/1832978//
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi, Byzantium
Will our server be your main server?: probably yes
Previous experience: Byzantium, Delta, Xi
The best alliance you have been part of: Northern Kingdom Academy
Your gaming/grepo moto: Action Reaction
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: PV rules
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Players only asking not giving
Recommended recruit: Buzzafire
Do you have and use skype?: no facebook yes

DeletedUser8969

we are done recruiting on the forums as per previous post. all recruiting is now ingame. could a mod please lock this thread as it is no long relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.