Official Results of the Experiment!!

DeletedUser30967

Hello Fellow Troyans!!

Since we are nearing the end of the world, WW's should start in about a month or so, and things are coming to a close, thought it was time to announce the official experiment results of The Noble Experiment.

For those of you who may not know, TNE started as a very small group of strong players, and it was a while before we even had 25 members. The 'experiment' of TNE was and has always been, to see how far a small group of strong players could get in the world, without resorting to some of the more underhanded tactics that tend to go on in the game. We didn't want to see how far we could get at any cost, but rather, do it without spies, with nobility in diplomacy, with honest gameplay and most importantly, to just have fun! While we have grown some, and at one point reached around 60 members, for the most part we stayed true to our original purpose.

We have had much fun! This world has definitely had some interesting turns and we have held true to our original credo. Here we are, nearing the end of the world, controlling when WW's start, and clearly have been a force to be reckoned with.

The experiment is officially declared a success! Going forward, the next step in our evolution as an alliance, with the experiment at a close, we will now be known as the Noble Resistance!!

Varun

Strategos
Hello Fellow Troyans!!

Since we are nearing the end of the world, WW's should start in about a month or so, and things are coming to a close, thought it was time to announce the official experiment results of The Noble Experiment.

For those of you who may not know, TNE started as a very small group of strong players, and it was a while before we even had 25 members. The 'experiment' of TNE was and has always been, to see how far a small group of strong players could get in the world, without resorting to some of the more underhanded tactics that tend to go on in the game. We didn't want to see how far we could get at any cost, but rather, do it without spies, with nobility in diplomacy, with honest gameplay and most importantly, to just have fun! While we have grown some, and at one point reached around 60 members, for the most part we stayed true to our original purpose.

We have had much fun! This world has definitely had some interesting turns and we have held true to our original credo. Here we are, nearing the end of the world, controlling when WW's start, and clearly have been a force to be reckoned with.

The experiment is officially declared a success! Going forward, the next step in our evolution as an alliance, with the experiment at a close, we will now be known as the Noble Resistance!!

A question.

Is 'The Noble Experiment' an alliance?

DeletedUser33297

Well, if this isn't the most pathetic merge I have ever seen I do not know what is...

DeletedUser30111

So do we get to whine and moan because you guys merge?
Atleast we merged with allies, what's your excuse?

Also I assume this means you're going to play underhanded now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

controlling when WW's start, and clearly have been a force to be reckoned with. hahahahaha ....hahahahaha

only because most of us are ready to move on and get this world over with

DeletedUser

You guys would have been better off merging with House of Troy or Demi-gods.

DeletedUser

It isn't, that's why TNE thinks they're so big and bad

That's only part of the reason :)

How is the Tarra29 recycle going? Did I cause a little chaos....my sources tell me I did. You are lucky I was too busy to really go after all those cities I revolted.

DeletedUser33297

How is the Tarra29 recycle going? Did I cause a little chaos....my sources tell me I did. You are lucky I was too busy to really go after all those cities I revolted.

I assume I should thank you guys for giving me 5 more cs's on my defensive wall. Slightly disappointed about you guys not even sending clearing waves though.

DeletedUser

Figured I'd try to sneak CS into 1 or 2. Whoever was defending the one in 74 was smart enough to pull there troops before I demolished them. Too bad you didn't send support there, you would have got your clearing waves :)

DeletedUser30111

Was that a brag about clearing, not even taking, an inactive? Has WW really messed this world up so much that that's what we're bragging about now??

DeletedUser

No, wasn't a brag, and I did take the inactive city I wanted (Galla). But I'll brag about my almost 2.2mil abp and the active city I'm about to take that I doubt you guys even know about.

DeletedUser30111

No, wasn't a brag, and I did take the inactive city I wanted (Galla). But I'll brag about my almost 2.2mil abp and the active city I'm about to take that I doubt you guys even know about.

Well technically if it was active we'd know about it ;)

DeletedUser

It isn't, that's why TNE thinks they're so big and bad

Maybe that's what the experiment is all about. :D

From what I see from the other worlds, if you are not going to win when the WW is supposed to start, you are not going to win no matter how much you tried to delay it. If you couldn't get yourself ready in the first 18 months, you are not going to be ready by delaying it for 1 - 2 months.