Top 12 Official WAR

DeletedUser

This thread will be a very exciting one im hoping.

Who would you like to see fighting? Paste your own alliance matches and maybe it might come true ;)
Please pick from the top 12 following! Choose at your won desires and lets see what matches are accurate or just silly ;D
The choices are unlimited so pick out as many as you want....Lets get this started..............

For Example: SEAL TEAM 6 VS Redwood originals and 13th legion

1- Night Fall
2- The Sacred Order
3- SEAL TEAM 6
4- Ravenclaw
5- Redwood Originals
6- The 13th Legion
7- Legends of I.G.E
8- League Of Legends
9- Idalium Federation
10- -DIVINENVOYS-
11- MANOWAR 272764
12- Romanian Fighters

DeletedUser345

Night Fall v Ravenclaw, Redwood Originals and The 13th Legion.

DeletedUser

Not really had much contact with either but looking at there numbers, on paper this would be a decent battle

The Sacred Order v SEAL TEAM 6

DeletedUser

SEAL TEAM 6 & The Sacred Order vs Night Fall. That would be fun.

DeletedUser38223

night fall & redwood originals vs ravenclaw, the 13th legion & seal team 6

DeletedUser20921

Everyone against Ravenclaw, Night Fall and Redwood Originals

Pro-Grep

Strategos
War with Idalium Federation means that you get in war nearly with 10 more strong alliances lol, as that alliance created something like military coalition and all strong alliances in their and in bordering oceans are in that coalition. :D So it's really bad to have war with them.

DeletedUser

Some people take this game way to seriously.

Well, I Presume that Noob's intend to take it serious, At the End of the day its Only a Game.

May be i Guess Its the Addiction that drives them Mad and Change the way they act towards each other. :p

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well agree with the fact that some of the players take this game to serious. For me it's just a game, but if I'm playing this game then I want to win it.

DeletedUser

@Grandaizer: Well said! I have never started a video game or online game where I said, "I am going to do my best and that is all that matters"....:pro: Browser games also have a unique quality to them, the action is 24/7 ...365 days a year!!! We even play twice as hard on a "Leap Day".....LOL

-Tis

DeletedUser

Everyone against Ravenclaw, Night Fall and Redwood Originals

Hey why is everyone want to pick on the Redwoods as if we are society's public enemy #1. We are just motorcycle enthusiasts out for a good time :) *pass me another cold one Eryos, please and thank you*

Last edited by a moderator: