Top 12 Official WAR

DeletedUser

Wars

The original top 12 was getting a bit cluttered, so I decided to create a new thread for the current wars. Please no off-topic posts, and although I'm sure there will be boasting and excuses, try to keep it to a minimum ;)

Current Wars:
DoD vs. KoM and 13th
KoM vs. Apathetic and M.E
IWW vs. Night Fall
Everyone vs. Night Fall​

I'll add scores and such later, but if you guys know of any other large wars, please post here and I will update the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

I dont think anyone is not fighting Night Fall.
DoD still fighting Night Fall but have bigger fish to focus on now

DeletedUser39847

There is not enough wars in Idalium due to small server size....very boring.

DeletedUser

There is not enough wars in Idalium due to small server size....very boring.
That, i think, is due in part to Night Fall's early dominance of the server.

Now there's no wars against Night Fall, it's more along the lines of just hostile takeovers when it comes to them. if that alliance were a horse, it would be at the glue factory by now. but i admit i still love seeing their cities fall into the hands of other alliances.

DeletedUser27700

Threads have been merged, please do not create duplicates of the same thread.

Thanks, and enjoy

DeletedUser25746

Conquest Numbers
All numbers attained on Grepo Intel

Current Wars:
DoD vs. 13th

Past 7 Days:4-0
Past Month(30 days):5-0
Server History:7-0

DoD vs KoM

Past 7 Days:4-0
Past Month(30 days):13-4
Server History:14-25

KoM vs. Apathetic

Past 7 Days:1-9
Past Month:4-32
Server History:4-32

KoM vs M.E.
Past 7 Days:0-4
Past Month:0-4
Server History:0-4

IWW vs. Night Fall

Past 7 Days:17-0
Past Month:65-1
Server History:100-16

Everyone vs. Night Fall
All time vs Night Fall

13th vs NF:109-27
M.E. vs NF:8-2
ApA vs NF:77-1
DoD vs NF:60-8
KoM vs NF:51-5

As I feel that Night Fall is dead I will not do any more real breakdowns on month and 7 day break downs for them. Didnt want I.W.W to feel left out so I gave them theirs. I would like to do this weekly but will not be including Night Fall from now on

I may need a reminder to do this to start with so either Pm me ingame or send me a forum mail. Please let me know if any other wars should be tracked.

DeletedUser

awesome, crazy! i need to spread the love before i can give it to you again. +rep when i can

DeletedUser

We're hoping to even out that DoD vs. 13th count soon, although to be honest DoD seems to have stacked almost every O35 city :/

DeletedUser

Ok can we have an update on wars.

I know these for sure

DW vs 13th/KOM
APA vs KOM

Anything else?

DeletedUser25746

Conquest stat time

I will be listing the stats and some minor opinions of mine on the current wars in Idalium. Firstly I have restarted the stats of Both Dark Wolves wars as I am lazy and view it as a fresh start. You don't like it tough feel free to bring your own stats to the table. I am using the date of 08/08/2013 as the start date for both wars.

Dark Wolves Vs. 13th Legion
Last Week- 10-0
Since start- 11-1

Dark Wolves Vs. *Knights of Mayhem*
Last Week- 0-1
Since Start 0-1

Apathetic Vs. *Knights of Mayhem*
Last Week- 4-2
Last Month*- 10-14
All Time- 45-20

On a side note I will not include Mycenaean Empire as I dont think they check the external forums nor do I think they have done anything worth mentioning. I will start including their stats if they enter a real war or get 3+ people to post on the Idaliums forums on topic about something.

Hope these numbers start to climb more and happy hunting. Feel free to talk some smack in game to General Disarray.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update, plus rep
EDIT: Couldn't, need to spread the love around

DeletedUser

You know you could force them into a war. Or are you only interested in them fighting if they join your side?

Fighting them would be a bad idea, as it would split the alliance's support and offensive capabilities. Maybe if we weren't fighting you guys, but two fronts isn't a great idea.

DeletedUser25746

Fighting them would be a bad idea, as it would split the alliance's support and offensive capabilities. Maybe if we weren't fighting you guys, but two fronts isn't a great idea.

As M.E. is fighting KoM isn't that hypocritical. Wouldn't that be a two front war form them?

Maybe you should change your statement to one of the following.

1.M.E. please attack Dark Wolves as they are to much for us and we really need your help.

2.M.E. please try harder against KoM as I do not think you are fighting to the best of your ability

3.M.E. I know we(the #1 alliance in most stats) cant fight a two front war but I think you can so please pick either 13th or Dw and attack one of them.

DeletedUser12006

As M.E. is fighting KoM isn't that hypocritical. Wouldn't that be a two front war form them?

Maybe you should change your statement to one of the following.

1.M.E. please attack Dark Wolves as they are to much for us and we really need your help.

2.M.E. please try harder against KoM as I do not think you are fighting to the best of your ability

3.M.E. I know we(the #1 alliance in most stats) cant fight a two front war but I think you can so please pick either 13th or Dw and attack one of them.

Yes I like this quote.. As ME, we all know were asked to help in a war against us..they haven't did to much damage and the few cities they did get where outer rim guys that gave up cities to move into our cores. Really never seen a guild this big that results in wizard spells and 24 hours attacks,,real nuisance they are becoming, and the whole sitting on the fence to wait to see what happens give reason that maybe the whole server should wipe them out, of course we carry on our wars lol..KoM is fighting half the server anyways why not another guild..smh