Officially declaring the fall of Nexus

DeletedUser

Well said. Bottom line is : TC0 cannot lead alliances and this if the worst part of the grepolis forum. As the mods keep deleting my comments. Is this against the rules to say "What happened to Demolition". The mods are communists.

DeletedUser11595

I know im new to this game, but guys, wouldnt it just be ALOT easier just to choose a new leader, more active, more experienced it seems, then breaking up a in my opinion, a strong alliance and splitting in two? Just seems like you making a lot of effort, for something that can be done quickly?

That thing is not such easy.In nexus there were no leaders to direst the players.the present were inactive in forums so we cant do such thing which takes us a lot of time instead forming new alliance with same nexus players who are contributing to the alliance and are more active on alliance forums.

This thread is only to say that The golden age is a new alliance more stronger than nexus and more organised.
and it is not to criticise anyone

DeletedUser2795

And it is important that the mods are communists why?
TC0 may not be a great leader, but at least he managed to create an alliance that has done alright so far.

DeletedUser

Well, cause i'm asking you. It was your comment. I would like to know based upon what observation of their behavior have you ascertained their socio-political inclinations? It's all very confusing.

DeletedUser2795

and what is the importance of their being communist, whether or not they are. Just because you do not like someone does not mean that you should assign a label that you believe to be negative to them.

DeletedUser

I was talking to the russian wiki mod yesterday... but I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything.

People are being too harsh on TC0 I think, it wasn't all his fault and even if TC0 was busy, another leader or council member should have stepped up to cover his back for a while.

DeletedUser

and what is the importance of their being communist, whether or not they are. Just because you do not like someone does not mean that you should assign a label that you believe to be negative to them.

Hey JKP3nt,
I agree with you on this account. I'm just trying to back firelord0001 into a corner so he will admit to being ignorant. I hope you have a nice day.

DeletedUser11595

I was talking to the russian wiki mod yesterday... but I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything.

People are being too harsh on TC0 I think, it wasn't all his fault and even if TC0 was busy, another leader or council member should have stepped up to cover his back for a while.

But there are no leaders in the alliance to guide the players and apart from TCO only 1 leader was present for the alliance

DeletedUser

Well, cause i'm asking you. It was your comment. I would like to know based upon what observation of their behavior have you ascertained their socio-political inclinations? It's all very confusing.

They share the same charactistic as the communists. They delete post which they don't like. They ban people based on their beliefs(like the communist , they are unfair: they deleted the post I made earlier"what happened to destruction". That post was on topic.

DeletedUser

They share the same charactistic as the communists. They delete post which they don't like. They ban people based on their beliefs(like the communist , they are unfair: they deleted the post I made earlier"what happened to destruction". That post was on topic.

Lol fire, +100 :cool: but i hope you wont get ban because of this reply :D

DeletedUser

Well I don't think you are using the term communist correctly firelord0001. I think you mean to say they are censoring the issue. Communism is not defined by censorship and by equating the two you are simply exposing your own ignorance. I wont get bogged down in a discussion as to what communism actually is, as that would be off topic, but what I will do is advice you in this regards.

If you disagree with something the mods have done with either a friend of yours account or a post you have made, simply pm them. Discuss the matter privately. Most people are calm and reasonable if you approach them in a similar fashion, with respect and sincerity. By posting the issue publicly whilst simultaneously, as JKP3nt put it; "...assign a label that you believe to be negative to them." all that you will achieve is to make those whom which you have issue with become defensive and thus less likely to engage with you in any form of a constructive dialog. Do not air your laundry in public and do not do so ignorantly.

As I am well off topic I will stop typing now but if you do wish to continue the conversation I will be more than happy to continue it via PM's so as not to clog up the forums.

DeletedUser

I was inactive for 24 hours, and Aicy had computer problems. Just because of this, they thought we weren't active enough.

I am going to appoint another leader soon.

All of you people are acting like Nexus is dead. But it is still alive.

DeletedUser

Well welcome. :D I hope you enjoyed the bacon whilst it lasted. I'm guessing this is our way of being told STAY ON TOPIC! :p

With that in mind, I think Nexus will still stay as a power within O55 but have really been put down by the recent transgression within their ranks. I think anything beyond 055 dominance has been put back for a good while, especially in O45.

DeletedUser14437

All of you who are bagging on Nexus, you try assembling a group with as many elite players and see how it goes.