oh dear erik.........

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
if a player can't land a cs in an empty city its the alliance leader fault for not taking the time to train him properly. Perhaps it was a fault in your methods as a leader teaching noobs how to play the game properly and lacking patience rather than his ability as a player obviously new to the game?

you are correct yes, we all very idiots and unable to train people, the dozens people i asked to try failed we all monkey's, we all just so dumb we cannot understand how w won a few times.

Start to think that guy had a brother and its you.

What you are saying is that there are no stupid morrons ingame lol, or what you try makes us believe is, that the best coach in the world can turn a donkye into the best race horse.

DeletedUser

you are correct yes, we all very idiots and unable to train people, the dozens people i asked to try failed we all monkey's, we all just so dumb we cannot understand how w won a few times.

Start to think that guy had a brother and its you.

What you are saying is that there are no stupid morrons ingame lol, or what you try makes us believe is, that the best coach in the world can turn a donkye into the best race horse.

nope what I'm saying is if there is a fault with the student it often lies with the teachers and some teachers at the top are to concerned with themselves to help new players properly - i mean it obviously couldn't be the great eriks fault thats a given.. :p Are you honestly saying in spite of your best efforts for 2 months you could not get an alliance member to land cs on empty cities? good warning to anyone who is new and wants to play and learn the game Erik will kick you if he can't explain the game so you understand it -then out you on the forums calling you a donkey. (while still maintaining he is 'the best coach in the world lol!= what is lesson 1 in your manual, let me guess -buy gold!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

nope what I'm saying is if there is a fault with the student it often lies with the teachers and some teachers at the top are to concerned with themselves to help new players properly - i mean it obviously couldn't be the great eriks fault thats a given.. :p Are you honestly saying in spite of your best efforts for 2 months you could not get an alliance member to land cs on empty cities? good warning to anyone who is new and wants to play and learn the game Erik will kick you if he can't explain the game so you understand it -then out you on the forums calling you a donkey. (while still maintaining he is 'the best coach in the world lol!= what is lesson 1 in your manual, let me guess -buy gold!!!)

Gold is important but there is something more important...Team play!That is something CS(read EN) will never understand!A leader should make examples not to steal cities and BP from sister alliances ;)

DeletedUser

You are very smart-no doubt you should be the prophet:D

Cheers Tea Bag , i have needed a new signature for a while!:D

Here's a siggy especially for you..... :D

XajZjYV.gif

DeletedUser

Ha ha! i appoint you one of my apostles Archon of Cornith - you seem to follow me every where anyway..not one of the cool ones you understand, more like a Judas or one of those dudes screaming about the apocalypse while wearing a tinfoil hat and living under a bridge.. which is apt as thats where Trolls belong. :p

Please follow my teachings and one day you may be brave enough to play under that IGN..

Last edited by a moderator: