oh dear oh dear

DeletedUser

timmyk, we are to serve and provide nice little surprises;-)

DeletedUser

well this is true enga:) who knows what twists and turns lie around the corner! haha

DeletedUser

well unfortunately given its a game based on numbers and i outnumber you 2:1 with cities it would be a pointless exercise. luckily you are too far away and i cant be bothered to move again so looks like my peace and quiet will last then:):):)

Sorry but i have to disagree it's not all about numbers, If you ask the old Pathfinders members in my area they'll tell you the same thing as me. If your good enough you can beat a player of any size from trying to conquer your city, just takes good timing and a high level of activity.

DeletedUser

This is true Scilli, but i have a feeling that timmy is highly active, can't speak on his timing. But this is probably why he has 900k in attack and Defensive points, but yes a smaller player is capable of taking out a bigger player, with timing and activity.

DeletedUser

scilli >.>

yeh i'm sure he is wasn't commenting on his personal skill just commenting on the bit about numbers being mosty important ;)

DeletedUser

numbers give you a massive advantage... If he continuously hits you until you have nothing left then then you're sort of screwed in the end anyways!

DeletedUser

ahh yes that is true, i suppose i was going on how things would go if I was the big guy picking on the little guy lol

DeletedUser

you are all right. there is also antother aspect that if your cities are spread out then it doesnt matter about your size. you are always going to be the equivalet of a smal player in each area.
its all hyperthetical anyway so i wouldnt worry too much:):):):)

DeletedUser

Yeah that is why you mass each ocean you are in before you move onto another ocean or in the case of Dok, never move out of 45...lol but i suppose he has more then enough red city's there to cause him to never have to.

I am sorry for the typo lol "Sculli"