Pnp oh no myrmidons attacked us!

DeletedUser5554

so these silly myrmidons were found loitering and trespassing on a city of ours so we had to do a little cleaning :)
heres your news report of what happenedhttp://youtu.be/jkWonZvH5y0
the sad part is im not even kidding this is pretty much how it went for us as defenders...pretty sad day for the myrmidons and their fleet of biremes that they used to attack us...

well hope someone gets a kick out of another one of my video summaries despite the bit of dark humor on this one :)

DeletedUser2795

so these silly myrmidons were found loitering and trespassing on a city of ours so we had to do a little cleaning :)
heres your news report of what happenedhttp://youtu.be/jkWonZvH5y0
the sad part is im not even kidding this is pretty much how it went for us as defenders...pretty sad day for the myrmidons and their fleet of biremes that they used to attack us...

well hope someone gets a kick out of another one of my video summaries despite the bit of dark humor on this one :)

Come on. Can no one write a real PnP these days?

Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Chardeemcdennis. He was a happy little boy, perfectly normal, leading a normal American (or possibly European, or Australian, or African, or Antartican, or Asian, or Oceanic, or Artic, or South American, or Canadian (same thing as America)) life:
depositphotos_9432703-Boy-with-machine-gun.jpg
One day, playing in the woods, he ran across someone who didn't look quite as nice as his normal friends
knight3.jpg
And then, to the shock and horror of Chardy, the knight started to charge :eek:. So Chardy went running back to his house to get some help.
Bunratty%20Fortress,%20Ireland.jpg
But then, when the knight finally caught up with poor little Chardy, the knight exhibited kindness and generosity:
2egd2bl.png
And everyone went back to being one big, happy family :)

Not great, but certainly better.

DeletedUser5554

i still think my video example of our defense describes it better but ill give you credit yours is a better story :)

DeletedUser23934

Nod, that video is so awesome I actually fell off my couch. Literally, I just banged my knee on the floor... -_- But it did describe the whole thing perfectly. Total slaughter house.