Oh ? Sleepo Repo ?

DeletedUser

big war in ocean 55 between repossession agents 0-3 dynamic. repos academy alliance is geting hit bad to.

were romans really that bad?

DeletedUser47369

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24461-1421714755-8.gif

DeletedUser

Emm, I think you got the score wrong.

when i posting, it was very currect. well done on taking 5 cities almost one after other. he must be active.

5-3 to repos

repos academy four horsemen are still lossen cities to

DeletedUser

LOL Doom, while the picture was loading I thought I was seeing zombies, turned out to be poor Micheal.

Yeah Kashmire.

DeletedUser

repo does not have an academy alliance, and the two cities we have lost so far were cities owned by a player who's brother died yesterday and he has not been active (which dynamic has honorably stopped attacking). should be a good fight though nonetheless, but dont be too quick to judge a fight based upon how it first begins.

update... 16-2 and counting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

29-2
kashmire anything else you would like to know?

I spoke the facts at the time of my post. It was 0-3 then. Thanks for updating me. Also four horsemen are the academy, they share forums with repossesion agents and another alliance

DeletedUser51159

I spoke the facts at the time of my post. It was 0-3 then. Thanks for updating me. Also four horsemen are the academy, they share forums with repossesion agents and another alliance

Kashmire,

The fact that Repos might share forums with another alliance does not necessarily mean that this alliance is their "academy". You are correct in your initial assessment of 3-Nil to Dynamic, but this has changed considerably.

~ Flo

DeletedUser48256

As the founder of Repo I can tell you that Four Horsemen is NOT our academy.

Score against Dynamic is now 35-2.

DeletedUser46395

As the founder of Repo I can tell you that Four Horsemen is NOT our academy.

Score against Dynamic is now 35-2.

No, you are their academy. ;)

Have to say I though Dynamic would do a bit better than that, they do/did have a few decent players - but then they do have Whitedemon, never a good sign for any alliance. I wonder who she's trying to sell out to this time?

collect78900

Phrourach
No, you are their academy. ;)

Have to say I though Dynamic would do a bit better than that, they do/did have a few decent players - but then they do have Whitedemon, never a good sign for any alliance. I wonder who she's trying to sell out to this time?

Bear chill it out go have a beer and buy one for me too yes dynamic are down but not out yet repo lost a couple of cities to us took a few from DYNAMIC dont know the real score yet..

Bear it would be best if you participate more.

WD and Bear cant stand each other no problem tell your other leaders to convey your messages maybe they can sort it out!

DeletedUser47369

Bear chill it out go have a beer and buy one for me too yes dynamic are down but not out yet repo lost a couple of cities to us took a few from DYNAMIC dont know the real score yet..

The real score is that DYNAMIC are getting slaughtered on cities

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
LOL congrats, you've taken a couple of cities, well done, well done indeed... I'm sure that'll save Dynamic from getting smashed, oh wait they already are! :D

DeletedUser46395

It's too early to call a winner, but my point was simply that I expected more from Dynamic.

Bear it would be best if you participate more.

In what, mate? We're quite busy at the moment - Bambi/7th Legion and The 10th Legion are pretty much gone, reforming in 64, and Toxic and FEE are going the same way. To 64 as they get rimmed. Oh, and we've taken the Langoliers apart, too. We're keeping a close eye on Repo in 44, of course, but for now, we're neutral.

WD and Bear cant stand each other no problem tell your other leaders to convey your messages maybe they can sort it out!

What messages? But let me be very clear - any alliance I've got anything to do with will have nothing to do with that traitor - she is completely untrustworthy, and any alliance with her in is tarnished by association.

DeletedUser48256

Bear I've heard you're pacted with Band of Brothers? If that's the case I'm not sure we'll be neutral that much longer haha.

And I'll make it clear now, we have absolutely no interest in O44 and any cities taken there weren't approved by leadership.

Dynamic have gone from #4 to #8 and have lost 36 cities in a day and a half. I'm afraid the only way is down for them.

DeletedUser

cough cough...

"The pathetic Dynamic are being crushed by Repossession Agents. They ve lost 44 cities and taken 2."

Last edited by a moderator: