Ohai there ^.^

DeletedUser

Well, hey there forum go-ers of Chi.

Right, i'll kick this off. I'm a new player to Grepolis, started last night around 10pm GMT. Based in Ocean 34 of the North-West of the world. Started playing the sister game Tribal Wars 4 years ago, and have become and experience and skilled player over there. Hai to anyone else that plays there.

Looking for an Alliance to help me out with the more advanced tactics of the game, looking to make some friends to share theories, new tactics etc etc. As I can see, this game is pretty new and there are no real pro's at all yet. By the looks of things there are still many tactics/gameplay styles to be discovered. I'd be happy to join an Alliance with some friendly, personable and helpful people so I can advance myself in the game, and others.

I, myself have 4 years experience on TW as i've already said. So the basic structure of both games is the same. So far I feel i've got the basics pretty much nailed down. I am guessing the main form of communication will be on skype?

Anyway, my skype is leon.barker1. I naturally assume this is how you communicate.. if not, i'm lurking on the forums most of the time so PM isn't out of the question.

Thanks.

DeletedUser17088

welcome to Grepolis!

you are very brave to put your skype name on here, especially with these animals around

DeletedUser

welcome to Grepolis!

you are very brave to put your skype name on here, especially with these animals around

Thanks for the welcome.

Ehh, I have 400 odd contacts from Tribal Wars, my skype is generally free and available to everyone!

I'd like some of these animals to add me. At least then I wouldn't be all alone in this scary new game :(

Bloody weird emoticons too ^^

DeletedUser

Well. Looks like i'll be doing it alone then!

I'll have to prove myself in-game to be worthy of joining any top tribes I guess. Same could be said for any game.