Okay. TaP Answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys.

I wanted to do this Yesterday But didn't have the time.

Maybe what I did was wrong.? On the other hand I just wanted fun. I think that alliance X and the Ligs, should know what your plans are that's why I past intel to them. Only sent it to Robby and few others, Robby is a good friend of mine, I think he is fair player, Unlike some Hey Quick.?

Cyp, Yeah you was a brother to me, I know I have hurt you as you sent me a message which I sent to Robby, maybe that was dumb move, I was just trying to make Quick look like a fool with Over 50 attacks today from TaP, I think that did work. :D Yeah I looked after you when you where getting attacked by JW and Like wise, so you are going with J4L that means JW are close allies to you guys.? AS for the members You guys might wanna see LeeRoy Cites and who he got them from.? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/770237/colonizations This is the worse sim City players in Theta..... He attacks inactive AoA/inactive members . Yet conquers Ghost cites.? what a NOOB. Don't be so sure to Trust him that well Hint Hint......

Good luck to the TaP Your going to need it....

Death_Note_Ryuk.jpg

DeletedUser

What the Heck... :p

Attacks.png

Yes,
Ayrya i know about this...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uber Lord

commencing 09:00 UTC +1 Wednesday 13th July.

Attacks will also be launched at the same time by The Cohort The Byzantine Empire Taint-Punch and Just For Laughs.

If you are able to take a city, please message me direct so I can let the other alliances know. We do not want "friendly" fire incidents.

At the same time, we are declaring open season on

OneFinalForce

Same rules apply: let me know if you are taking a city.

Ayrya

DeletedUser

you shouldnot have posted jfl forums in here GGM.. thats not a good act.. moreover i dont think anything you posted in here is not known to the world.. i mean you posted the defense and the other tab.. they are incomplete and i dont think enemies will find any use of it..

DeletedUser

Hey Guys after 300 attacks. from JW/TC/TaP. I'm done by. TaP has got my account password. My fun went to far. Sorry that I have to leave this way.

DeletedUser

alas.. i might have been hallucinating but i think i saw something related to JFL posted in here..

DeletedUser

alas.. i might have been hallucinating but i think i saw something related to JFL posted in here..

that's because you obsessed about JFL, defending them in the forums became a big part of your life! look at the amount of posts you have in such a short time without any positive rep, no even by your own alliance...
i wonder what made you so loyal to that alliance, you joined only few months ago... you never even got to be a part of the great elite JFL, that's why they used to be great... now they will just take anyone (it wasnt directed at you...).
every post you make is followed by at least 3-4 off topic posts (like this 1).
i never seen a character like you in 4 worlds i have played. since i dont think there is a chance that you will change i decided to ignore you from now, and i suggest every one who is constantly arguing with anki to do the same...

DeletedUser

igapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankimagine

that's because you obsessed about JFL, defending them in the forums became a big part of your life! look at the amount of posts you have in such a short time without any positive rep, no even by your own alliance...
i wonder what made you so loyal to that alliance, you joined only few months ago... you never even got to be a part of the great elite JFL, that's why they used to be great... now they will just take anyone (it wasnt directed at you...).
i never seen a character like you in 4 worlds i have played. since i dont think there is a chance that you will change i decided to ignore you from now, and i suggest every one who is constantly arguing with anki to do the same...

Igapolis in JFL wether you want to believe it or not we just play for fun we are not out to conquer the world.We believe in giving people a chance to play with us plain and simple.If they turn out to be traitors or saboters no problem they get kicked and we go on with our fun.Ank is a perfect example nobody told him to defend JFL but if that is how he feels and it is fun for him so be it.
So far he has not gotten complains by the mods that I know of so he is not breaking the rules either.Just because your alliance does heavy negative propaganda against JFL it does not mean people are gonna believe it.:cool:

DeletedUser

thanks buddy.. please do it.. i will be greatful..

DeletedUser

Igapolis in JFL wether you want to believe it or not we just play for fun we are not out to conquer the world.We believe in giving people a chance to play with us plain and simple.If they turn out to be traitors or saboters no problem they get kicked and we go on with our fun.Ank is a perfect example nobody told him to defend JFL but if that is how he feels and it is fun for him so be it.
So far he has not gotten complains by the mods that I know of so he is not breaking the rules either.Just because your alliance does heavy negative propaganda against JFL it does not mean people are gonna believe it.:cool:

they wont believe it zato.. no point in telling them.. but atlease we dont loose night's sleep if we loose our cities.. unlike others..

DeletedUser11927

they wont believe it zato.. no point in telling them.. but atlease we dont loose night's sleep if we loose our cities.. unlike others..

yup..... the current state of JFL....summed up nicely...

DeletedUser

Why shouldnt he be loyal to his alliance? More people should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.