Oktoberfest

DeletedUser

Becasue if you dont reach 200 gold coins...then whatever you have by the end of the contest is what you get.

DeletedUser30767

I have a question for the mods.... What are the award levels...

ie how much i have to brew to get the highest award ... Award in the sense as that of master brewer..

For 1st - 250 beers
2nd - 750 beers
3rd - 2000 beers
4th - ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30767

Nah .. not 1500 ... already i have got 1985 beers served ... Mods please respond??? .. I want those perfect curtains if i can get them ...

OK ... For the third one , its 2000 beers ..

P.S. : My award is not being displayed correctly... its still showing only 750 beers ... should i wait or post this problem somewhere???

DeletedUser

You're the second person say this, I guess wait for one hour then report

DeletedUser30767

Nah ... Award has started appearing ...

But can mods/wiki guys please help me out ... how many beers for ultimate award ???

DeletedUser

the only way mods found out about the other in-game awards was by people posting when they received them, so i doubt they know any more than any of us about how many beers you'll need to serve.

DeletedUser15100

I have collected 4000 Beers and I didn't or haven't received a final reward yet.

Screenshot Below:

2n04t50.png

Also the bar does not reset and you can not make more beers :( *wheres my medal?*

DeletedUser

award fail!

the in-game awards have always been a bit buggy, and apparently are not high on the "to-do" list at inno (if rumours are to be believed)

DeletedUser15100

I was expecting the "final" Medal to be 4000 Beers or more (thats if the bar reset).

The Final medals have always been Grade IV, and the medal for the beers only go up to Grade III (2000 Beers).

DeletedUser

Really enjoying this one. Its good fun with equal rewards for all. I raise my stein in appreciation and thanks. ;)

Also IMHO I thought the Grepolympics was a fantastic piece of work :)

DeletedUser31161

thank you innogames for making an event that is balanced in terms of gold user contesters and non gold user contesters

+rep to that. one question i have is if you spend the beer to get like a 1k resource then is the beer still there, or do you get minus that amount?

DeletedUser31161

oh. yay that makes me like this a lot more. but i still think there should be a wiki

DeletedUser13779

If you want to see the oktoberfest awards right away, then log out of the game and log back in. If that does not work, then log out of the game, close all your browsers, close any web browser and log back in. You should not have to close all browsers & reset them, simply logging out & back into the game should do it.

DeletedUser

I hope all of you are of legal drinking age... otherwise, I'm calling the cyber-cops.