OL

DeletedUser

It really really doesn't have to be that way though.

I forgot to say i'm going to be in Burlington in May so if you and michael want to get together and punch me in the face Skype me! Go Blue Jays!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47263

It really really doesn't have to be that way though.

tell that to the rest of them. I'm doing all I can... minus a whole lot of attacking. the only attacking I'm doing at the moment is to free up pop. spaces so I can build buildings...

DeletedUser

tell that to the rest of them. I'm doing all I can... minus a whole lot of attacking. the only attacking I'm doing at the moment is to free up pop. spaces so I can build buildings...

that depends tho Dawn looking at the OL activity and stats it looks like you have all thrown the towel in, internals are going to have to be a priority, i have plenty of slots but keep getting sniped( i gave away all my attacking city's) when i try to go for one - i even colonised an entire farm less island. Im near 100% sure we'll beat the 300 as long as the points stay high.we lose 13 mil a month so even an OL sized alliance ghosting wouldn't be the end of the server (although as i have stated many times i would hate to see that happening)..but its the points, so ghosts and internals , but not attacking means no bp so no growth as well bit of a vicious circle.
The more i think about it the more a fight to the death seems likely. I'm pretty much convinced at this stage if the diatribes and in fighting continue i may be the first 1 man alliance to win ww then i will retire :p

DeletedUser47263

I'm working on the cities I have first before I colonize more. I only have so much time in a day. once I've got my cities at max points, then I'll start worrying about more bp.