Newspaper Old Circle of Western Roman Republic of Hero's. LOL!!

DeletedUser

You guys are like dissing each other but so formally and respectfully if I could translate this to slang it would begin with
You mamma...

DeletedUser

Its good to see that both sides have their own coward mascot it makes for more fun in the game and on the forums.

DeletedUser40223

Today was a GREAT day to be a Spartan and a truly TERRIBLE day for all Heroes.. Our brave warriors fought hard, they fought well but alas twas not enough to repel those fine warriors. Our slaves in the lost cities will now have to toil all hours in the fields and in the mines, there will be no more dancing around the maypole, making of garlands and hugging of trees for these poor wretches. My heart is heavy in this knowledge and the memory of the fallen will haunt me for the rest of my days.

I myself was in the thick of the fighting, it was awful, just terrible. The sound of spear and shield clashing, the blood, the dismemberment of men, women and children. Worst of all were the screams and the cries for help (that was me). I'd only gone to the market to buy wine and I suddenly found myself surrounded by fearsome, vengeful warriors, I had no choice but to run to the harbour as fast as I could and get the last fast transport out of there.

So a great victory for Sparta today, I congratulate you on this but most of all I congratulate myself on once again saving my own cowardly hide. Now I must go. My incontinence pants need changing as it's been a long sail and I had no time to change them before I boarded this fine vessel so for now 'Bon Voyage' :)

DeletedUser

Brir....You all fought well. I did see you running for the ship, But alas an old slave dieing at my feet grabbed my leg and ruined my bow shot.

In all seriousness, your lot are a good Fight. The birines and troops kept coming and it was touch and go. I'm sure you guys will make us sweat here soon. In the mean time I need to get these slaves into shape. For some reason they think they can dance and drink all day.

DeletedUser40223

I may be an incontinent old coward, but I can move pretty quick when I need to! :) I give thanks to the slave who saved my pathetic hide and give gifts to the Goddess Hera for my own fortune on that day of sorrow. :(

You are right, it was a titanic battle and one that will go down in the Legends of both warring factions, but alas we have to free our slaves so they can enjoy the life of a Hero once again so there will be more bloodshed until either our slaves can live the life they deserve or we all perish in the attempts. (When I say all, I'm really hoping there will always be a fast transport to hand, and a dying slave once again to save my incontinent old backside) ;)

So congratulations mighty Spartans but don't get too comfy in those cities as I fear an eviction notice will be served soon enough.. (SW)

DeletedUser

Brir....You all fought well. I did see you running for the ship, But alas an old slave dieing at my feet grabbed my leg and ruined my bow shot.

In all seriousness, your lot are a good Fight. The birines and troops kept coming and it was touch and go. I'm sure you guys will make us sweat here soon. In the mean time I need to get these slaves into shape. For some reason they think they can dance and drink all day.

You guys marshalled a good effort. Nice teamwork there.

DeletedUser

Yep you guys are good
Shame one of my troops died probably because he peed on the wrong polis