Newspaper Old Circle of Western Roman Republic of Hero's. LOL!!

DeletedUser

That's funny that the top 3 Alliance's and their Academies have all pact together to take on the #5 (Spartan Empire Agoge) and #16 (Spartan Empire) Alliance's in this world. Guess neither can do it alone so might as well pact with as many Alliance's in the top 10 as you can. LOL!! I'm just curious as to who approached who here with the idea. My bet is Circle of Hero's cause they were getting owned. It reminds me of when this World first started and the Immortals 1 thru 18 were Allies with half the Server. LOL!!! Anyway good luck to you all, and may the Best Spartan win. :p

DeletedUser

We have got some attention it would seem, I feel touched that the big three feel that we are such a threat. Well good luck to them as we are we wont be going away for a long long time.

DeletedUser40223

Awww.. Come on guys and gals.. Don't be like that.. We are just cleaning up those nasty red dots on the screen.. They remind us of the sight of blood, and that makes us queasy.. We are peace loving hippies who like garlands, flowers, hugging trees and dancing around maypoles.. See you on the battlefield.. (I'll be the one hiding behind my mummy's skirt).. :eek:

DeletedUser

We are not complaining we love hippies and flowers too. All is fair in love and war and those DBP's wow your so generous. ;)

DeletedUser

I think the author of this note is just frightened. Can you blame him?

Do you see those LOL notations in the note? That's an indication of laughter. When I'm scared out of my mind, sometimes I laugh hysterically. Like a madman. Then I wet my pants.

Lately, I have been laughing and wetting my pants a lot. If nothing else, these armies are quite frightening.

DeletedUser40223

I believe the author does not understand our intentions. We despise war but we could not stand idly by while the mighty Spartans encouraged their young warriors to beat up their own grandmothers for 'training purposes'.

We thought the treatment received by the American Idol panel was extreme to say the least and Simon Cowell was correct, Leonidas's kick would have been better performed by one of the old women of your village. However the treatment of Britney and that vile Federline fellow was warranted but that alone does not make up for other transgressions.

I am sorry that you were offended by Saintedone's attempt at diplomacy, it was indeed a poor effort but you must understand that Saint is no diplomat, he is a warrior and feels strongly about the way you treat your slaves and farmers, making them work in the midday sun is harsh to say the least, we treat our subjects in a much more civilised manner. We even allow them to dance around the maypole and make garlands in their spare time (Yes we give them time off from their toils in the field and mines). You must also understand that on that particular day he had partaken of the fine grape grown in the vineyards of Immortalia, a little too much if truth be told and the grape indeed got the better of him. For this we apologise.

You are also to share some of the blame for the hostilities, you called our fine alliance MRA's.. You say we have pacts all over the map when in fact we have only a few, chosen because of their strength, honour, fair treatment of their own slaves and farmers, not to mention their shared love of Maypole dancing. When we make a Pact we honour it so if we are asked to help our allies we do. Is this so wrong?

If you were more approachable and friendly and didn't keep pushing diplomats into that great big hole in your village maybe you too would have more friends to call upon?

I too wet myself often but that is because I'm an incontinent old man and a coward so I feel your pain brother.

I must go now as I'm hearing reports of vile warriors who seek to steal our wood, stone and silver, to rape our women and pillage our villages so I must order our brave troops to defend against such horrors while I hide behind my mothers skirt and change my incontinence pants again..

Tis a terrible age we live in. Until next time I wish you good day and please think about your slaves and your farmers..

DeletedUser38652

Says the person with how many green bars? Pot, kettle.. etc.. :p Anyway my dear do you have any more bold predictions.. I thought the ones about Rave controlling this world were spot on.. :rolleyes:

Oh so we have a noob that counts rep.. U'll get one from me... Btw I left before Rave disbanded.. Where is your alliance? Simming and attacking small alliances like every noob alliance does.

Atleast Rave went for top 10 and not top 100

DeletedUser40223

Oh so we have a noob that counts rep.. U'll get one from me... Btw I left before Rave disbanded.. Where is your alliance? Simming and attacking small alliances like every noob alliance does.

Atleast Rave went for top 10 and not top 100

I do believe Immortals were above Rave until the founder got kicked and they had to disband.. CoH were formed from some of the top Immortals players and we added a few other decent players too.. To say we aren't aiming for the top 10 is quite ridiculous and obviously you've been looking in the wrong place.. Look up.. ^^^ We are above you.. You say we are big boolays because we attacked you? You attacked first are we to just suck it up? We pick on small alliances? Let me think, first we took on Rave, then we fought Old Republic while fighting you. We decided that fighting you guys and Old Republic was a dumb idea and because we respected the way Old Republic fought and had some good banter along the way a Pact was drawn up. Don't get me wrong we respect The Spartan Empire/Agoge, we respect them a lot and think Baggi is a superstar. He'd fit in well with our tribe so don't put yourselves down and make out that you are being bullied because lets face it you guys/gals are no mugs and for me are in a false position. You are Spartans, you are worthy opponents so we fight you.. You are right I am a NOOB... Please teach me how to play.. :)

DeletedUser38652

Nah, you were afraid of Old Republic thats why you got a pact with them. Tell me 1 alliance in top 15 you are aiming for and have that alliance all alone without pacts coming in.

Ps: No one no longer teaches noobs

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong we respect The Spartan Empire/Agoge, we respect them a lot and think Baggi is a superstar. He'd fit in well with our tribe so don't put yourselves down and make out that you are being bullied because lets face it you guys/gals are no mugs and for me are in a false position. You are Spartans, you are worthy opponents so we fight you..

I am glad you feel that way. This is a war game and to expect anything less would be foolish. Truth is, a good opponent will always force you into playing a better game. Three or Four good opponents and you better be at your Best. I don't think were there yet, but we are learning a few tricks. Server has a LOOONG way to go yet, so we have plenty of time to see how this will play out.

We want Ocean 045. As you mentioned we too take pacts seriously. We aren't forming any pacts we cant keep. Until Circle of Old Republics Roman Agamemnon is out of 045, there will be war. (And hopefully it will last for a long time! We don't want to get bored you know.)

One more thing. Please take that coward Baggi off of our hands! His incessant griping about this guy attacking him and that guy attacking him is driving us mad.

DeletedUser

I never said anyone was a bully, especially you guys. We were using your Alliance as target practice before you cried for help. I was just pointing out how funny it is that the top 3 Alliances formed a happy little family instead of fighting it out. This is a War game, not a "hey these guys can beat us, maybe we should ask for a pact" game. Rumor has it the Old Rep. has even asked Childs Play for a pact. Another Top 10 Alliance. How much help do you guys need. Lol!! Us Spartans fight our own Battles, if at the end of the day that proves to be our downfall, so be it. At least we can hold our heads up high and say we didn't try to pact with several large Alliance's to fight for us.

DeletedUser40223

Agree with some of what you guys say (sorry ticina/Trust can't agree with your take on the reason we made a Pact with O.R. etc) And obviously I wouldn't tell you who we were planning to take out until we started to do so, you'll just have to wait and see.. ;)

Chino.. You are bang on the money on everything you said and I'm pretty sure the fun and games will continue for a long time! I'd LOVE to have Baggi come join us. It would be great to have another like minded sad excuse of a man around to swap stories of fear, unashamed cowardice and wetting our pants til the cows came home. If only.. :)

And Trust, I don't know if O.R. asked them or not, we don't all share the same pacts that I do know. The last paragraph sums up why we want to fight you mate.. And why we are enjoying it. As I said before you are worthy opponents and I for one congratulate you and your alliance on the battles we've had. May there be many more! :)

DeletedUser

Have I been cursed? Surely when I was but a suckling babe at my mothers breast, the gods placed a cursed upon my brow!

How does a coward such as I get stuck into the middle of a pack of ferocious demons? Clearly I was made to dance around maypoles, not slaughter innocents. And yet here I am. If there were ever evidence of a curse, this is it.

Not long ago, an emissary reached out to me. With all of my favorite things, wine, cheese, virgins, and was quite clear. Come join the righteous. Come and be a part of something less dangerous. Come and take part in the festivities and leave those barbaric monsters who suck the blood of babes and know nothing but murder and rape as a past time.

I asked for two days to pray to Hera and decide. What shall be my fate, goddess? I prayed and I prayed, seeking wisdom and a vision.

And a frightening vision came to me. I saw Hera. She came to me, hand outstretched. I took her hand in mine and I tell you friends, what a glorious feeling! We walked together in the garden and I she asked what troubled me. We talked for what felt like a lifetime. Spartans to the right of me, Heroes to the left of me, what to do?

Hera just smiled. We floated up into the air and traveled over the world. Island after island disappeared below and on we traveled, faster than the speed of any light ship. Eventually we came to a garden, with a maypole, and children laughing and dancing, and even the men and women were laughing and dancing. Their smiles on their faces were bright. My heart lept with joy. There was no murder. No rape. Only dancing, and food, and wine, and other spirits and play. No death. Just life.

And I looked at Hera with an expectancy in my eyes. Is this the answer? I shall go to them and be one with them and have life?

And then Hera led me through the crowd. And the men were all in a line, brave warriors all! And I knew it was time to greet each and every one of them. But then a strange thing happened. As I went to greet them, one at a time, with the traditional Spartan greeting, they stuck out there hand, as if to grasp it. It was unnatural. I decided if I were going to come to them, it must be as a Spartan, to let them know what they were getting. Therefore, I kicked them each and every one, square between the legs. When this happens to Spartan man, he grunts. The seriously weak ones may wince. But the reaction from these men was something I've never seen before. They were losing their wine and lunch onto the ground. They were lying down like children at nap time and rolling around upon the ground making loud cries, like infants.

And I thought to myself, if they cannot handle a Spartan greeting, how can they protect this coward from Spartans?

And as I thought that, Hera smiled upon me and said her first and last words, "You have your answer, coward."

DeletedUser

I personally do not mind a 3 on 1. COH was not doing much to stop us. I think they underestimated us. I think in time they would have adjusted some and been a thorn in our side to control all of Ocean 45. As chino mentioned we will learn from you folks sending all your troops to die every week. :) As far as Baggi is concerned!!!! I would advise against taking him in. If you do, I would give you a week before all three alliances disband and you beg us to take him back! Look forward to the next round.

DeletedUser

So be fair you guys are kinda better at mustering everyone to attack when we attack it is a select few but you attack so well as you have more deadlines for ops and somehow get more peeps to attack with less people
:p

DeletedUser40223

Baggi, you will have to forgive us for being incapable of taking the Spartan greeting in the appropriate Spartan manner, but you must remember we are not Spartans, so to expect us to do so is a little unfair. Our genitalia is more used to the gentle knocking together that is associated with dancing around maypoles rather than a full on boot to the scrotum.. :eek:

I did see someone earlier mention about playing with children, I think it was that forum warrior (who I've never seen attack anyone) the one who wont teach a noob like myself how to play and deserted Rave. Obviously without that mighty players presence they collapsed into dust. Has nobody told this person there is a register for people who play with children and obviously we don't want to go on that, or indeed 'play with kiddies' we'd leave that sort of thing to Gary Glitter. ;)

Finally.. Hi Dritki! Good to see you my friend! I don't mind sending my troops out to keeel those beastly Spartans or die at their mighty walls, as long as it's not me taking these sort of risks with my pathetic and cowardly hide that is fine.. And you sir are a brave warrior indeed. The only 3 on 1 I'd be willing to accept would be if it was some kind of orgy like our friends the Romans like to hold and it was 3 beautiful, nubile slave girls to my 1 cowardly, drunken self.. :)