Old Faces

DeletedUser

I vaaaaguely remember you. Dobby and I were good friends, a bit out of touch since he left Bets though. kad and I were also close right up until our alliances went to war, he got a bit mad :p

You should have let me know you guys were going to play here. I would have actually decided to play this world. :p

DeletedUser

I joined sigma for two minutes. 2.0 was too complicated for me haha.

DeletedUser

At the current moment, I still highly prefer 1.26. Probably because I know my way around it. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, well, I liked having my archers doing something besides sitting there when I send my horses off to attack. Plus, it also actually encouraged building some defence at the start to farm with (swords and archers) where as with 2.0 now, you can just skip straight to the offensive.

Now, that may be a good thing, but not when you go purely offensive and it comes to conquering and you realise you need to upgrade your farm like 3 levels to be able to pump out some defence.

DeletedUser

2.0 is a dream and took 5 minutes to figure out. Hopefully this hits beta.

DeletedUser

I am also from Delta...Anyone that I know and like from delta and are in o44 in sigma are welcome to message me for an invite!

DeletedUser

i can't say i remember you :p and i am in O44, but i'm in Mad Tea Party.

DeletedUser

Oh...I started in dynasty alliance...How long ago were u in delta?
Well you guys are growing like the weeds in my garden! Did u get ll the players from other worlds? You guys got too big too fast lol

DeletedUser

i was in smash bros, i was in delta at the very start

and as far as i know, we only have a few people that actually knew each other from old worlds. i for one, knew nobody.

DeletedUser

Smash Bros smashed my nooby MRA back then :p

Back when I was a noob... the good ol' days!