Old faces

JungleBear

Phrourach
Hello people,

along time ago you may know i quit this game and passed my account on, but for some reason I keep getting drawn back to this forum to see whats happening in grep world and how things have changed........

SOme people i miss, some have gone, some still there... but my forum question/thread is, do others who once played this game still read and wonder what is happening in grep world or is it just me ?

Did 2.0 really pee alot of us good players off and make us leave or was it the game it self or we just moved on. why did we leave ?

I know i quit because i could see no end and inno games didnt want it to end..... Im just interested whose still around that once knew me and isnt still playing....and if you still are, what are your feelings on alot of top players leaving..

does aliens pop in occasionally ? does hardkill now his gone ?

why do players like archimedes of syracose and others never do anything in game but yet still log in ? years after first starting playing, never progressing or getting stronger are they mods in disguise lol ?
thoughts people

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hardkill has been dropping me the occasional mail to catch up but he has gone dark very recently, I predict his job as an international ninja is keeping him fully occupied :p

Lugosi

Strategos
Aliens? He hasn't posted here for about a year and half lol; not much chance of him coming back.

DeletedUser

I used to be pretty active a year ago, but work and personal life changed and meant i didnt have the time to dedicate to playing any more.

But for the last 12 months i would drop in on the forums to see if anything was happening. Recently, I have had some time and I have joined Corinth, which has been fun. Still in beginner protection and out on the rim, but its good to get back into it.

Good to hear from you Bowzer, say hello to Joaid for me.

DeletedUser

Hello people,

along time ago you may know i quit this game and passed my account on, but for some reason I keep getting drawn back to this forum to see whats happening in grep world and how things have changed........

SOme people i miss, some have gone, some still there... but my forum question/thread is, do others who once played this game still read and wonder what is happening in grep world or is it just me ?

Did 2.0 really pee alot of us good players off and make us leave or was it the game it self or we just moved on. why did we leave ?

I know i quit because i could see no end and inno games didnt want it to end..... Im just interested whose still around that once knew me and isnt still playing....and if you still are, what are your feelings on alot of top players leaving..

does aliens pop in occasionally ? does hardkill now his gone ?

why do players like archimedes of syracose and others never do anything in game but yet still log in ? years after first starting playing, never progressing or getting stronger are they mods in disguise lol ?
thoughts people

I used to feel this way with another similar type game called Evony that I used to play....I've slowly gotten it out of my system....also the developers of that game have been merging the older original servers into "super" servers, which is really just taking the fewer remaining players of the older ones and cramping them into the same "worlds". This has made it harder for me to find old friends/foes there from the older server threads, so I don't try anymore...

One thing I learned playing that game though: these type games are NOT designed with endgames in mind.....the only end game to this would be when you decide to quit it and walk away. The developers make these games with making money being a major purpose, so they certainly would not want to design it so potential money-paying players are FORCED to leave the game...

JungleBear

Phrourach
I had some good times in the game, but like tha unit work and rl takes priority im afraid and others may see that as weakness because your not on your pc 24/7......

I do find it interesting that the game seems to be changing, but again its just merges or people quitting with no end in sight. A great concept of a game and i would of played again and again had one ended and another begun, meaning more money from me.

good to hear from you mr unit, we never got our battle lol and ye my sisters doing cool, playing shaiya i think

DeletedUser

Ahhh timing was never right. I hit you when you moved on and you hit me when i did hahahaha.

Yeah there definitely needs to be some form of end game, so players can move from worlds to worlds as one ends and others begin.

Just started playing Corinth and the experience level of most of the players is pretty low, but its fun for now and doesnt take up too much of my time.

Good to hear she is well. Take it easy mate.

DeletedUser

Yea that's what killed it for me. Was cool until you got alot of cities...just sending attacks was a full day event.

DeletedUser17924

Personally I miss SN and Blod. Come back guys - we miss you. Kad too. Never one for big speeches:
Career reasons and too many cities.
but incredible to see you still checking the forum after all this time.

DeletedUser345

Career reasons and too many cities.

Personally I miss SN and Blod. Come back guys - we miss you. Kad too. Never one for big speeches: but incredible to see you still checking the forum after all this time.

Hows life going? We haven't spoken in a while but I'm still jealous of all that bp you mist be getting ;)

DeletedUser1405

All these strange faces still in here and battling away.:)

DeletedUser1405

Anyone still posting in here?
And hi Z grade you still knocking around?

DeletedUser13405

Still read these forums everyday....just not much happening.

DeletedUser1405

Hey Kad you still battling in Beta or you just here for the reading.