Old faces

DeletedUser

I'm barely sticking around personally Mike, I've almost deleted several times now. Don't know how in the world I'm still here. And to think things are only going to get more hectic. ^^;

JungleBear

Phrourach
i still pop in from time to time and miss the concept of the game but...........2 young babies now ha ha maybe one day il be back who knows

DeletedUser

Back again!

I come here from the same reason as all of you. I'm interested in same things as you, maybe except one: I want play on this world again, but i cant start on my own. so im interested can someone from beta world send me invitation so i can start play again? i want to reveal my cities, i used to have 25 cities in O88 and some around. I WANT TO HAVE THOSE CITIES AGAIN! Beta 2.0 forced me to quit, but now I want to learn this new grepolis and play it as i used to play long time ago(1 year maybe) .

So any invitation for me or something?
Hope to get fast answer , ill wait ti whole night!!!

GagaStill

DeletedUser

I come here from the same reason as all of you. I'm interested in same things as you, maybe except one: I want play on this world again, but i cant start on my own. so im interested can someone from beta world send me invitation so i can start play again? i want to reveal my cities, i used to have 25 cities in O88 and some around. I WANT TO HAVE THOSE CITIES AGAIN! Beta 2.0 forced me to quit, but now I want to learn this new grepolis and play it as i used to play long time ago(1 year maybe) .

So any invitation for me or something?
Hope to get fast answer , ill wait ti whole night!!!

GagaStill

I may be wrong Gagastill, but I understand that Beta server has been closed to new players for some time now. So unless you can take over someone's account that's still active there, I don't think you or any new players can join Beta these days...

Which is a pitiful shame, if you ask me....

DeletedUser15637

I may be wrong Gagastill, but I understand that Beta server has been closed to new players for some time now. So unless you can take over someone's account that's still active there, I don't think you or any new players can join Beta these days...

Which is a pitiful shame, if you ask me....

Speak to callofakiller - I think he is getting involved in a new game so might give up his acc to you.

DG

DeletedUser

I think 2.0 killed it for many players, the game became unplayable. Innogames implemented 2.0 into the servers but it was a failed product. Now beta server will slowly die off as beginning players cannot enter the server. Those players who wanted to take over the server will see their dreams come true as their is no new blood input. I like the games that innogames produces but in this case it was junk implemented that forced many of us to leave and put a foul stench in my gaming mouth towards innogames, I dont trust their products nor support any longer to players.

DeletedUser

Well, if any of you still read this, Beta is all but won. There are only 8 or less active alliances now, and the majority of the members in these are sim-playing, which makes the conquests easy. The fighting spirit is slowly dying, and as you can guess, the battle for the core is heating up for one last bloody fray.

Dragon Slayers are still number one in the server and it appears will remain that way till the end. Lots of HUGE named accounts like you guys quit, but there are a few players still around that have been here since Beta opened, but not many. I plan on sticking it out till the end, and moving on afterward.

DeletedUser9358

I think 2.0 killed it for many players, the game became unplayable. Innogames implemented 2.0 into the servers but it was a failed product. Now beta server will slowly die off as beginning players cannot enter the server. Those players who wanted to take over the server will see their dreams come true as their is no new blood input. I like the games that innogames produces but in this case it was junk implemented that forced many of us to leave and put a foul stench in my gaming mouth towards innogames, I dont trust their products nor support any longer to players.

you are soooo wrong..2.0 is much better...only a fool would say otherwise. i started in epsilon...and fell in love with grep, but now with 2.0 and just the fact you can have multiple windows opened at once is a hell of alot better.

DeletedUser

KingKeever, DS has only recently become #1 with the ghosting of several big players in Ascension. DS has in fact lost 5 cities just recently to King Rip in Ascension. We'll have the #1 spot as it is OURS. We earned it, and we'll take it back. Simple as that.

JungleBear

Phrourach
if anyone from beta is still around ive joined paros now a 3rd generation world with revolt. seems fine alot of changes to what i was used to but here we go again......with the world wonders in there i may just see it through until the end. anyone fancy joining me ?