Old Grepo

DeletedUser23238

I feel nostalgia of old Grepo, could you make 1 server v 1.21?I'm sure many people will join.

DeletedUser11965

lol, knowing how much we have already begged, it's a no

DeletedUser

Inno games will earn double cause when the new server is only with versions below 2.0...

The server will have gold users from long ago and also this current one will have the same gold users..

They should go for the idea to make a new server

DeletedUser11965

These new 2.0 is heavy on gold; while the old 1.26 is just small cuts in troops, and mainly premium

DeletedUser38224

I quit grepo for the first time because of 2.0. I came back and got used to it, but i agree, they really should give us a 1.26 world. Perhaps we need to protest the same way we did when they removed harbor checks before they bring it back, and unfortunately, i doubt that that's going to happen :(

When they introduced Pay to win features on TW, We did a petition and over 1K people signed it, but they didn't reverse it. Perhaps we need to do the same on grepo, since grepo seems to care about their customers a lot more than Tribal Wars, they may actually listen to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:pro:

image.png

DeletedUser

I quit grepo for the first time because of 2.0. I came back and got used to it, but i agree, they really should give us a 1.26 world. Perhaps we need to protest the same way we did when they removed harbor checks before they bring it back, and unfortunately, i doubt that that's going to happen :(

When they introduced Pay to win features on TW, We did a petition and over 1K people signed it, but they didn't reverse it. Perhaps we need to do the same on grepo, since grepo seems to care about their customers a lot more than Tribal Wars, they may actually listen to us.

Interesting idea! :)

DeletedUser39847

Maybe if they even had a fee to join the world so the still fill their greedy bellies :D:D

I would love a 1.26 server...great memories. Should be easy as backwards compatibility is easy to implement.

DeletedUser

Why would I care about that? If I gotta pay to play, I won't be playing :p

DeletedUser39847

Why would I care about that? If I gotta pay to play, I won't be playing :p

:D:D well they wouldn't do it for the love for us gamers :D:D I'll pay for you :)

NOT :D:D but i would set up a charity for you :p

DeletedUser

I wonder if I could reform Molon Labe, pull mango and eGOD out or retirement...