Old noob looking to start again

DeletedUser14397

Looking for a pre made to help me get back to the swing of things for the next world as long as it's not speed 1

DeletedUser

Join US at The Fear, we're in need of some more experienced players, cause I know you ain't a noob.

DeletedUser16429

I remember playing a world with you but I can't figure it out. Do you remember man?

DeletedUser14397

Nick i do indeed we started a world called thebes then ran away with bigbad and mo

Hey Dan how you doing buddy

DeletedUser41523

Doing well, trying to convince you to run away with nick, bb, and I again. ;)

How are you?

DeletedUser14397

Good mate had a good rest from this but willing to let it break my moral again haha

I would like to play with some old faces so keep me posted on the new world starting im just in a world just now to break the rustyness

BB still about?

DeletedUser41523

BB AND cove are still about actually. I'm sure they'd love to hear you're coming with. :)

Sounds good, it could be EN or US its up in the air. All in all we'd all love to have you again.

DeletedUser16429

Nick i do indeed we started a world called thebes then ran away with bigbad and mo ������

Hey Dan how you doing buddy
Didn't know if it was thebes or cythera but now I remember. Those were the good days.

DeletedUser34939

damn wooly didn't even notice this thread dude. You're coming with us right?

DeletedUser34939

en 81 settings are foul, I'm going in on US troy. Come with, and get on skype man.