Old school revolt world

pgalland25

Strategos
I started playing this game back around en15, after a multi-year break I have returned. The game has changed a lot, most worlds are very fast now and make it difficult to balance RL with game time. I joined the casual world Naucratis (which is just an exceptional headache, total disaster) hoping to enjoy the slower pace. The restrictions make it no fun to play, but I enjoy the game speed.

Can we get an oldschool style revolt world? Build speed 2 unit speed 1 or somewhere in there.

DeletedUser56192

Amisos (Revolte, Speed 1) has finished wonders a few weeks ago and will be closed soon (only 350 active members atm).

Would be nice to get a new speed 1 world. :)

DeletedUser55424

@Echo Fox do you ever wonder why there's only 350 active members? The majority of people play grepolis enjoy faster world speeds

DeletedUser12858

@Echo Fox do you ever wonder why there's only 350 active members? The majority of people play grepolis enjoy faster world speeds
No one said that's not the case, but people can still hope for a slower world at some point in the future.

Different people have different preferences.

I used to love fast worlds, but life doesn't allow me to dedicate that much time to a game anymore.

1saaa

Strategos
both have there own pros and cons.

personally i would like a change of pace from a fast world to a slow world (maybe then i could escape the mass hugging).

DeletedUser50642

Same preferences as mentioned above will join speed 1 Revolt World if there is any open soon.Big guns with triple crowns don't like slow speed Worlds from what i can see on the forum will be more competitive if that is the case .

DeletedUser36510

Speed 1 is just to slow. but i totally agree,

first there is almost no revolt world open, i think even NONE
Second there would be nice to have a slower world like build speed 2 unit speed 2, that would be nice.
Also it would make it grate to have a bigger alliance limits like 100.