Older players

DeletedUser24323

I am curious to know who are the players from other worlds who are here to kick and have fun (SW)
Having been in other worlds it would be nice to play with experienced players if possible :supermad:

DeletedUser

Ok. It is about ocean 51 players and alliances for now. So, You need some invite (may be)? From 51 ocean alliance.

DeletedUser

Topic-starter is building new small city in. And has 2 players alliance.

DeletedUser24323

And so

Topic-starter is building new small city in. And has 2 players alliance.

What is the problem of starting the game by building a new city and also an alliance always starts with two too isn't it true:)

oops yes I am a foolish girl but when in the statistics I am in Page: 335 /1037 i did not realise there were players a few thousand times bigger than me (sorry for having misunderstood you babaj)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
What is the problem of starting the game by building a new city and also an alliance always starts with two too isn't it true:)

oops yes I am a foolish girl but when in the statistics I am in Page: 335 /1037 i did not realise there were players a few thousand times bigger than me (sorry for having misunderstood you babaj)

Well yes sometimes some alliances try to start from 0, but that happens when the world is fresh, but even at those times most alliances are created by group of people who moved there from another world.

This world was started few months ago and players are thousand times bigger then you, plus most of top alliances are looking really good, so why you decided to start fresh alliance at this time? I'm suggesting you to go and join strong alliance in your area.

Anyhow you have to decide what you want and what you'll do in the future. Good luck with whatever you decide.

DeletedUser3613

Back in my day threads like this where outlawed

even creating a thread such as this would have resulted in being placed in the castle dungeon !!!

Sigh the good old days

DeletedUser

Back in my day threads like this where outlawed

even creating a thread such as this would have resulted in being placed in the castle dungeon !!!

Sigh the good old days

Sometimes I read through the old threads and remember those days fondly.

DeletedUser47953

I think a rim alliance could be useful as pawns right now... May be a little late to start, but they could get up into the top 25 alliance roster, which I have a map for renewed every week...

Hmm, :pro: This is Grepolis!!!

DeletedUser8467

Started on Epsilon, back in the good old days.....actually the good days are now i think. Never used to get BP from supporting other players back then....ripped off ey :). And its always funner starting a world a few months later. Never have i started a fresh world, maybe one day <(^^)>

DeletedUser11886

Pfft, you know what the good old days were? When you could make fortress islands, pure turtle islands. 20 Cities of just brimes and DLU. In penetrable. I had 2 of those, but then 2.0. came out and they made no sense anymore...