Oldest Player?

DeletedUser5268

Just thinking about this... I was looking at the member list and I couldn't see the time they joined.

Is there any forum member older than me? When I mean older, I mean the time you joined the game...
Your forum date will say when you joined.

Anyone from Alpha or Beta?

DeletedUser54161

Sort of?
If I remembered the password to my original account, of which I joined in March of 2010

DeletedUser43325

Just thinking about this... I was looking at the member list and I couldn't see the time they joined.

Is there any forum member older than me? When I mean older, I mean the time you joined the game...
Your forum date will say when you joined.

Anyone from Alpha or Beta?

Your forum date only shows when you joined the forum, not grep. The registration date on your account will show when you joined grepo (found in vacation mode settings).

Mine:

9sxriiz.png

DeletedUser5268

Your forum date only shows when you joined the forum, not grep. The registration date on your account will show when you joined grepo (found in vacation mode settings).

Mine:

9sxriiz.png

I think it changed now, whenever you join grepo and you want to join the forum, you have to link both accounts. Hence my sentence.
Back then, it wasn't like that
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

You are older btw :D

DeletedUser19042

Played Alpha as first world (didn't get very far and went to Beta)

Lugosi

Strategos
Your registration date: 2010-02-04

Joined Alpha and Beta but only started getting it together in Beta under Kadjayuni.

DeletedUser35431

Your registration date: 2012-10-26
Not as old as a bunch of these guys, but I've still been around for a while!

DeletedUser4945

Started with a different name, but played EN5. Not a lot of us still around - didn't think I would be but got sucked back in!! LOL