Beginner oliaxel123's showcase

DeletedUser

If you're a lazy person such as myslef and can't be bothered learning all this stuff i suggest checking this website out. Its pretty good. Course the programs are better but this is easier and does the basics.

http://www.lunapic.com/editor/

Feel free to +rep me ;)

DeletedUser

Uh, that site is horrible. It can't do half of the functions Gimp can, let alone Photoshop. It may be easy, but that site is made for photo editing, not graphic art.

DeletedUser

Here's me latest :)...all I had time for and I have taken a long break so I might be a bit rusty :/

creeper.png

DeletedUser

i've seen better from you oli. i have no idea what the render is (which is fine i think it looks awesome. you always do texture in your pics, which is good. i think you could've blurred it a little bit though. i like that you made the right side darker than the left though. text could be better. if you put in some fractals/c4ds than it might add some extra (what's the word?) pazzazz to it.

DeletedUser

Its a creeper from minecraft :p. And the setting of minecraft is a very straightforward and simple world, which is why I did not want to add too many extra effects, but yeah, they might make it better. Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

Wow nice sig, for some reason I am in love with it :p You are back on track now :)

DeletedUser

I was surprised that I could do that after a week hiatus. And not yet... HUGE test this week, but as soon it is over, the weekend will start, and I will go crazy with GFX lol!

DeletedUser

Here's me latest :)...all I had time for and I have taken a long break so I might be a bit rusty :/

creeper.png

The lighting is a bit weird and the smudging/blurring just doesn't really go down with me, but I like the overall theme. Gotta love mine craft...

As always, I recommend that you find some better fonts, they are still a bit plain for me, although you did explain the mine craft simplicity thing. But for future reference, check out some new fonts.

DeletedUser

Yeah, gotta first figure out how to make the fonts work. But minecraft is working :) and that is all that matters considering I am setting up my server this weekend :p. Thanks for the CnC man. I will work on it more, consdiering it was a 30 minute thing.

EDIT: I do not see why the lighting is bad though :/

DeletedUser

I tried to make this look good, but I was just not able to :/

fressshh.png

The render got distorted for some reason, and was too blurry near the base :/ I am going to redo this one.

DeletedUser

(Sorry for double post) I know I sound nooby but is Minecraft fun? I've heard of it but i've never looked at it or played it.

DeletedUser

I tried to make this look good, but I was just not able to :/

fressshh.png

The render got distorted for some reason, and was too blurry near the base :/ I am going to redo this one.

You're right the render looks really blurry for some reason. And the weird C4d splits his forehead a bit, and makes it look a little odd.

DeletedUser

You're right the render looks really blurry for some reason. And the weird C4d splits his forehead a bit, and makes it look a little odd.

Yeah, I was about to delete it because its not my best, but this is a learning process so I think I am going to leave it up there for people to see what makes a tag look bad, and what makes a tag look good. So far, my favorite one I have made so far is the one I made for Banana.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was about to delete it because its not my best, but this is a learning process so I think I am going to leave it up there for people to see what makes a tag look bad, and what makes a tag look good. So far, my favorite one I have made so far is the one I made for Banana.

I agree with your favorite choice, that one looks very good imo.