Olous Rumor Mill

DeletedUser54537

Rumour has is SC leadership is demanding that their players buy gold or handover their cities, could it be considered as blackmail ? blackmailing for gold is bannable, find out more in my next issue !

DeletedUser51219

Wow didn't expect that I knew they liked players who golded didn't expect them to them demand such a thing from their members though... well looking forward to reading that in your next issue. When's your next issue coming out btw?

DeletedUser37684

Erm sc leadership doesn't demand their members to buy gold...

DeletedUser48451

Yeah thats true,they just blackmailed me to buy 50k gold or i need to hand off my cities hahahaha thats a good one Notmad :)

Rumour has it that SC kicking asses on all fronts,hmm in effect thats not a rumour thats damn true..

Respect!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54490

Rumour has it that if this is true I will be banned. If I don't then we know how full of bullshit Notmad is. If this was true then the post would be an actual post rather than an attempt to once again smear the name of our great group. I guess I will have to wait for your next issue to completly debunk you.

DeletedUser54537

Wow didn't expect that I knew they liked players who golded didn't expect them to them demand such a thing from their members though... well looking forward to reading that in your next issue. When's your next issue coming out btw?

Should be this sunday but It will probably be delayed as interviews aren't coming in and there's a big flux of info.

Yeah thats true,they just blackmailed me to buy 50k gold or i need to hand off my cities hahahaha thats a good one Notmad :)

Rumour has it that SC kicking asses on all fronts,hmm in effect thats not a rumour thats damn true..

Respect!

Nice Sarcasm

Rumour has it that if this is true I will be banned. If I don't then we know how full of bullshit Notmad is. If this was true then the post would be an actual post rather than an attempt to once again smear the name of our great group. I guess I will have to wait for your next issue to completly debunk you.

Can you calm down ? This is a rumour mill, where rumours float around. Do you know what a rumour is ? "a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."
It might be true, it might be fake, no one knows yet. Saying how full of "bullshit" I am for stating a rumour is in itself "bullshit".

By the way why are you so mad at a normal guy who doesn't want any trouble, only stuff to write in his newspaper (factual facts if possible), am I hitting you somewhere ? Are you getting nervous ?

DeletedUser51219

Should be this sunday but It will probably be delayed as interviews aren't coming in and there's a big flux of info.
Alright looking forward to it and antiochos III megas you sounded like wheredevil for a second that not a good sign, go back to being the good leader you are don't stoop down to wheredevil's leadership

DeletedUser43070

Alright looking forward to it and antiochos III megas you sounded like wheredevil for a second that not a good sign, go back to being the good leader you are don't stoop down to wheredevil's leadership

Ouch, that hurt

DeletedUser54537

What does everyone have against wheredevil ? apart from him being a bad leader I mean

DeletedUser51219

It's just I remembering playing alongside him in another world a long time ago and I followed his lead and the alliance came crashing down and everyone jumped onto other alliances and it wasn't just that he was just a bad leader he was a bad player in general as well but if he has changed now and he's decent I take it all back

DeletedUser41523

Any proof of this claim notmad? The rumor is no fun if its not remotely true.

DeletedUser54566

Messing lol I don't know if anyone actully believes this but it's just plain stupid, made me have a good laugh tho

DeletedUser41523

Don't tease me, I almost cracked open some wine to watch this go down. :D

DeletedUser54566

I have some idea who you might be talking about, heard complains of that from a guy that left saying we were being to rough about him not growing fast enough, "I'm sorry I don't use gold like all of you etc etc that's why I don't grow fast enough" (some days of the week he spent over 16 hours inactive, so it was because he didn't use gold for sure), he thought wanted him to use gold lol and said a couple of more stupid things so I have no trouble seeing him saying something like that lmao

DeletedUser44960

Yes that is the truth about the SC family they are demanding that we buy gold if not they kick you out ( and btw that is the reason why so many players are leaving the SC family ) so yeah we all spend like 50 € per week , and I have the proof for it on our forums and in mas mail and of course in the transactions of mine ,If you dont believe me mail me I will give you the mails and other stuff