Olous Rumor Mill

DeletedUser54537

Send me gold and I'll give you proof of this blackmailing for gold scandal! ahahahah

I got this scandal info form some players who left Stay Family, like I said before, just a rumour.

Yes that is the truth about the SC family they are demanding that we buy gold if not they kick you out ( and btw that is the reason why so many players are leaving the SC family ) so yeah we all spend like 50 € per week , and I have the proof for it on our forums and in mas mail and of course in the transactions of mine ,If you dont believe me mail me I will give you the mails and other stuff

Are you being serious or no ?

I have some idea who you might be talking about, heard complains of that from a guy that left saying we were being to rough about him not growing fast enough, "I'm sorry I don't use gold like all of you etc etc that's why I don't grow fast enough" (some days of the week he spent over 16 hours inactive, so it was because he didn't use gold for sure), he thought wanted him to use gold lol and said a couple of more stupid things so I have no trouble seeing him saying something like that lmao

Thats probably it

DeletedUser44960

I was joking of course lol If we use 50 buck per week to buy gold we would be like miles away from the others and this world would be won by now from us lol

DeletedUser54537

ok thats fine

Can anyone explain to me why im getting hate from Stay because of a rumour I heard and posted ?

DeletedUser53503

ok thats fine

Can anyone explain to me why im getting hate from Stay because of a rumour I heard and posted ?

They are hurt someone say something bad about them, or there is actually a little truth in it.

DeletedUser54566

Well, just look at the facts, you suggested, we the leaders of stay family blackmailed other member to use gold, that's pretty much self-explanatory lol I take it pretty lightly and only laugth but I have no trouble seeing how people may feel insulted about the suggestion you made. I know, I know, it's just something you heard, but understandable people show some hate given the accusation that's being made, am I wrong?

DeletedUser54537

Well, just look at the facts, you suggested, we the leaders of stay family blackmailed other member to use gold, that's pretty much self-explanatory lol I take it pretty lightly and only laugth but I have no trouble seeing how people may feel insulted about the suggestion you made. I know, I know, it's just something you heard, but understandable people show some hate given the accusation that's being made, am I wrong?

I understand that some anger can be created but going as far as hate ? But yes i agree that some of you took it lightly
Only a rumour after all

DeletedUser53831

If the rumor was true I would've been internalized already.

DeletedUser47953

I use gold, moderately. In the alliances I have run, I never expected anyone to buy gold or buy resources from me. If you do, great, but activity is key.
If you are running a gold using only alliance, then your members should know that and be kicked if they don't. This is a game, use gold, don't use gold, complain if you like, but gold is a part of the game.

Edit: and here is the rub... a 3 city player who logs in 3 times a day and helps with defense and attacks is way more important in a small alliance than the 15 city player who disappears for 3 days at a time, doesn't participate in tripwires or help on defense, but always wants help with their next conquest... Just sayin' ;)

DeletedUser41523

According to Order 66 I am now Hitler for waging war on them. Pic relevant.

ZyWnqNl.jpg