Olympia Oracle

DeletedUser

The authors of The Oracle have bailed on Olympia. Don't expect another issue, helliswell.

DeletedUser

Oracle delayed until tomorrow, in the hospital with family on kindle.

DeletedUser29371

Oracle delayed until tomorrow, in the hospital with family on kindle.

Sucks to hear that, still you are one who i would put in as definition of game slacker... very active on forums/game SUCH A SLOW progresser :p

DeletedUser

Olympia Oracle 8/14/2012

s2z2w.png

Eighth Edition

So as many of you now know, I am leaving the world, but will continue the Oracle.

This week, we will be looking at the top 12 attacks, but first a few notes on the side. The Unknowns are what appears finally gone, but Legionarie Of Shadows wasted no time in picking some members up. Now on to the attackers.

To none of our surprise, OrestesOfArgos from Paragon is in the lead and has been since a few weeks after the server opened with 45,722 ABP. Next, a member from Hell Knights named Diogenes33 challenges Orestes with 40,388 ABP, only 5k behind. After Diogenes, sasacurcic of spider Monkeys follows close behind with 37,028. In fourth, another Paragon leader, Alcarin89 holds off fifth by 1k with 34,919 ABP. In fifth and following Alcarin, it is maddogga from Hell Knights with 34,026. Next up, two Spider Monkeys hold 6th and 7th, george wannabe and izmen are roughly 1k apart with 33,783 and 32,447 respectively. Our first Enigma player, PablitoZX with 27,760 ABP holds 8th trailing 7th by 5k ABP. J Marcus of Paragon tails Pablo by 6k with 21,567. Almost caught up with Marcus, we have Chriops of Enigma with 21,189. To finish the top 12, two Paragon members lead the charge, t-bird 56 and TheSnitchuation follow each other with 20,762 and 20,547 ABP.

Weekly Updates

Top 5 defenders:
  • Flyer69
  • OresterOfArgos
  • redtop92
  • LordFussy
  • unukmine

Top 5 alliance attackers:
  • Spider Monkeys
  • Paragon
  • Hell Knights
  • Enigma
  • KHAL DROGO

Top 5 alliance defenders:
  • KHAL DROGO
  • Conquering Heroes
  • Spider Monkeys
  • Paragon
  • The Federation

CommanderWolffe:Editor and Chief

DeletedUser

Couldn't someone just find all of this out by looking at the rankings? I expected a bit more details :p

DeletedUser

The Oracle was great at first, but this is just sad. It took wayyyy too long for a new issue and it's basically regurgitated rankings.

CommanderWolffe, your family comes first. You put very little effort into Olympia ever since you defected from Paragon two months ago and you're out of touch with this server. I'd advise you to move on to a new world and focus your efforts.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to agree with you Orestes, someone can take it over if they want. I'm done.

CRnE2.jpg