Known Bug Olympic Games Asking For Gold Even When On Quest

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm sort of new to these forums... but here goes. I recently accepted the quest to organize the olympic games, and the agora displays that it costs 0 gold, but when I click the organize button, it asks for me to purchase 50 gold to proceed... I'm in Katane right now.

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm sort of new to these forums... but here goes. I recently accepted the quest to organize the olympic games, and the agora displays that it costs 0 gold, but when I click the organize button, it asks for me to purchase 50 gold to proceed... I'm in Katane right now.

Same thing is happening to me.

DeletedUser42857

For the quest it is free, when you want to do it normally it costs 50 gold.

So its not letting you do the quest?

DeletedUser

have you accepted the quest not just read it but clicked the accept button?

DeletedUser47121

If you have gold it will take gold from you to organize it,it you dont i wont,is simple as that.

DeletedUser

have you accepted the quest not just read it but clicked the accept button?

Yeah, I accepted it, other wise it wouldn't have displayed the cost as 0 gold... the quest displays as already accepted

DeletedUser40768

Might be best to send a support ticket in game, so a mod can address this issue. lol Sounds like the game is trying to be sly ;)

DeletedUser47121

There's a quest which lets you try it once for free, only it isn't working.. -_-

I know of the quest mate,in my own experience when i had gold (gaind ingame) if i wanted to do that quest i had to spend gold on it,but when i didnt had any gold i could organize OI without spending any gold.

DeletedUser26731

i had the same problem yesterday.i contacted the support staff and they solved it.

DeletedUser27700

Yeah sorry guys, its a known issue. We can fix it for you, but you lose out on the free olympic games. Alternatively you could wait for the next patch, where it should be fixed. If you just want us to clear it, please put in a ticket.

DeletedUser

This happened to me but, i refreshed the page and it worked like a charm.

Don't know if you guys tried that or not...

I'm on Google Chrome.

DeletedUser41562

Same here do you think you could help me out to just thought i should add on here instead of making a new post.

DeletedUser27700

I can't help you directly through the forum, I can only answer your questions. For any actual assistance please open a ticket.