Olympus Almighty

DeletedUser

I thought you had your own alliance Abhaz? And I asked him for his Grepolis username what's so confusing about that?

DeletedUser

Ah now I understand. I have one more question for you , how do you view people's stats from other severs?

DeletedUser

I thought you had your own alliance? And I asked him for his Grepolis username what's so confusing about that?

this is my name , my only name. I did not read ur question properly which led me to make a silly response. I haven't fully grasped how to play the game and I am still trying to get use to this forum.

DeletedUser

this is my name , my only name. I did not read ur question properly which led me to make a silly response. I haven't fully grasped how to play the game and I am still trying to get use to this forum.
Then you must be new and grepostats doesn't have you on yet. Do you have any experience in MMOs like Grepolis?

DeletedUser

Tribal wars , I led a tribe which controlled a whole continent.

DeletedUser

I know someone from Tribal Wars that's a great player.... I'll think about letting you in if you still want to join.

DeletedUser

I think I will experiment in this world and try to create an alliance. Why have you got alliance ranked 1 in another server but you are here? Are you ditching them?

DeletedUser

No I'm just creating another alliance on this world I'm still on Tau.