Olympus Curse Bug

pyro freak

Hipparchus
Olympus curse is bugged and is happening while we had Olympus under siege. The wiki says it's only supposed to happen after the siege is done.
LINK: https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Olympus#Olympus_Curse

"The Olympus Curse is power which affects all units currently stationed at Olympus after an alliance successfully conquers it. The curse periodically kills 5% of all defending units within the walls of Olympus."

Hydna

Grepolis Team
We are checking this. We think that the curse happens to any non neutral units stationed in the temple but considering what the wiki says we will come back with a definite answer.

pyro freak

Hipparchus
We are checking this. We think that the curse happens to any non neutral units stationed in the temple but considering what the wiki says we will come back with a definite answer.
Olympus is going to re-spawn in 7 days so hopefully we get an answer before then. I do want to point out that it's difficult to hold Olympus while sieging it because all the other alliances in the world are attacking the siege. It's not a problem after the siege is done. I would suggest making the curse not be active while olympus is under siege like it says on the wiki. I pretty much lost as many troops from the curse as I did from the attacks.