Closed OLYMPUS LOTTERY - Food Fit For Gods

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Food Fit for the Gods

What did Zeus eat for dinner on the day Sidon Opened. Pick 2 ingredients as a starter and 3 as a main and 1 drink from the following list. The dinner has been eaten so we have our answer.

Prizes
Jackpot 6 correct answers 2000 gold for up to 3 players or shared if more.

If there is a balance left then 5 correct answers wins max 1500 or shared if more several players have this.
If there is still a balance then players with 4 win 250 max or share pot.
If there is still a balance we will rollover, add 1000 to the pot and 500 to the jackpot prize and do another next week.

In the event of a rollover anyone with 3 correct in this round gets an extra chance.

You have one free entry and you can ‘buy’ another by posting in the forum in any thread as long as the comment is sensible! No one can win more than once.

Please use the following template:
Zeus’ dinner 10th June 2020

Starter:

Main

Drink:

Post below. Your answers will be invisible to other user
If you wish to enter a 2nd time make a forum post in any forum and add the link to your answer.

Possible Ingredients:
Food:
Ambrosia, Honey, Olives, Roasted chicken, Roasted boar, Roasted Bull, Eggs, tomatoes, Aubergines, Salad, Yogurt, Figs, Oranges, Watermelon, Fish, cheese, beans, grains, barley, cakes.

Drinks: Nectar, Red wine, White wine, Coca cola, Water, Blood.

Zeus eats food for the starter and main and he drinks one of the selected drinks. Just in case anyone was confused!

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
The lottery will finish Wednesday 24th June. If any prizes remain we will add 1000 and go again with a rollover.

Remember you are allowed a 2nd chance if you post anywhere in the forum.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Last Chance closing this at 16.00 today. Don't forget you get an extra chance if you post in the forum.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
RESULTS
Ok guys fantastic participation but sadly 6 has defeated you all. I have merged starter and main to ensure we get a few winners.

Correct answer:
Zeus’ dinner 10th June 2020:
Starter and main:

1.Olives
2. Honey
3.Ambrosia
4.Roasted Boar
5.Watermelon

Drink:
1. Red Wine

5 correct answers: Only 1 player achieved this! Well done @LaSophie 1500 gold

4 correct answers: Well done guys 9 of you achieved this. 250 gold each

@1saaa
@madchemist
@soyem
@kp99
@Godan the Getstroyer
@ARN4
@Jironfield
@Looking4me
@Sarastro

All winners send a ticket or message me using the forum name used to win and say where you would like the gold. It can be to another account you own.

There were 31 players who managed 3 and since we have some unused gold I am doing a ROLLOVER and all these players win an extra chance.

@George108
@timothy dewey
@Nineo

@Sophia 01
@SeleukosNicator
@Lethal-Bacon
@SBLII Champs
@Feifel
@Lady Anaid
@King Soos

@maverick...jk
@Rakoth
@xSpeeduGroundHogx
@The Dolt

@FazeWalker
@Sonny Cress
@mls01
@granty
@CHEPHREN
@Titanicus
@nickdemarco
@DarkSpark
@topofolympus
@Katelun

@Ghostboyrazox
@Kalimar
@Bearissimus

@Blank Face
@Theo popadopadopolous
@ZipThunderZap

@Paramonus

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
ROLLOVER - 48 HOURS ONLY

ROLLOVER RULES: Same principle - Pick 5 foods from the list below and 1 drink. As befits a rollover max jackpot up by 500 to 2500 for all 6 correct.

I also have a player (there’s always one) who points out that ‘spam’ is a food and surely should be included. I had a long think about this and decided I agree. I then used Olympus’ new teleportation powers to jump into the future to obtain a supply. I think I over jumped. I managed to get a photo of one of our spammers as he will look like a few years from now!

1593027028642.png
I will give you all a hint that gods hate spam but I have added this product to the available food choice.

Not everyone took advantage of the 2nd chance so do remember that.

New ROLLOVER template:
Zeus’ dinner 25th June 2020 – Mike is cooking this up now (he’s a man of many talents)!

Starter and main:

Drink:

Possible Ingredients:
Food:
Ambrosia, Honey, Olives, Roasted boar, tomatoes, Aubergines, Eggs, Yogurt, Figs, , Watermelon, Fish, cheese, barley, banana bread, Spam.
Drinks: Nectar, Red wine, White wine, Water, Blood.

ENTRIES:
  • Everyone gets 1 entry
  • Anyone who posts in the forum gets 2 entries
  • The players who managed 3/4/5 in the last round have 3 entries (provided they post as per 2).
Prizes

4000 Prize fund
JACKPOT Max 2500 gold or pot shared – 6 correct
If there is a balance:
Max 1500 per player or pot shared – 5 correct
If there is a balance:
Max 250 per player or pot shared - 4 correct
If there is a balance we will randomly draw winners from those who get 3 – max 250 each.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
ROLLOVER RESULTS
Ok this time we didnt have so may entries and the best we had was 1 player with 3 correct. I have therefore adapted to use some of the gold.

Correct answer:
Zeus’ dinner 25th June 2020:
Starter and main:

1.Figs
2. Honey
3.Cheese
4.Roasted Boar
5.Banana Bread

Drink:
1. Water

@Godan the Getstroyer and @ZipThunderZap- 750 gold only participants with 3 correct. No one got 4,5,6.

Then i did a draw from the remaining particpants and these 3 receive 250 gold:

@Lady Anaid
@xSpeeduGroundHogx
@George108

Well done guys please message me or send a ticket confirming which account you would like the gold in. Thanks.

Thanks to all who participated in either round. See you again next month.