Newspaper Olynthus World News .2

DeletedUser

Well,Person,I reckon you are speaking about me because I lost two cities.But somehow I dont remember you attacking me...why so?Ahh,understood now,you always that guy who is hiding behind his teammates backs...but always in Forums will shout first we CQed
not you,your bigger teammates did it.All glory for them,not for you.You better go and get some more bp.Or would you like me to find you some 2000 points cities to attack?Because for bigger cities,hmmm,pardon bad language,your nuts are too small...
I supported viper with a large bi nuke and a small dlu nuke. true I am small but I sitll helped proportionate to my size. what does my nuts have to with my grepolis playing skills anyway.

DeletedUser13315

No need to go on someone nuts due to loosing cities bud
Loosing cities are part of the game and lastly (no offense) are you his s**t that you know what is the size of his nuts...Grow up no need for such things in a game ;) ;)
@Duff seems you find a new family :) along with Tal , Good Luck

I'm all right with loosing cities.Not the first time,not the last one.Comments about nuts size were made due to Person behavior.Did nothing to help his teammates to get into my cities,but is the first to shout...we conquered.As I said before-small player with big mouth.

DeletedUser13315

I supported viper with a large bi nuke and a small dlu nuke. true I am small but I sitll helped proportionate to my size. what does my nuts have to with my grepolis playing skills anyway.

I'm the same size as you.Never have seen any incoming attacks from.You larger teammates are doing everything for you.That is what your nuts have to with your Grepolis playing skills.You are coward only brave enough to post in Forum.

DeletedUser

yeah I did not send attacks because I lost all my attacking troops to Duff. I did send support to Viper which was under siege by us. Anyway I am not saying that I was or was not a coward I am saying we were fighting a war with you because DR took 2 cities from you. And I helped with one of them by support and I would have helped with attack if I had not lost it to Duff.

DeletedUser27063

I'm the same size as you.Never have seen any incoming attacks from.You larger teammates are doing everything for you.That is what your nuts have to with your Grepolis playing skills.You are coward only brave enough to post in Forum.
We know how brave or how coward he is in his grepolis playing skills so you don't have to scream out "Coward/nuts etc." stuff in the externals .He is doing perfectly for his size and now you have come to nuts, then it requires a lot of courage to partcipate in the externals and what should i say "Your Rep says all about you :) ".Try to keep things clean and simpler liudas and i would advice that you should give attention on your game play rather than passing comments on other's gameplay on the externals.You are not gaining anything .You are making a joke of yourself .Better Go home and take a shower :D :D and think!!

DeletedUser32412

The only joke on this server .. is .. DR.

I am trying to work out how is it you guys seem to feel so good about yourselves when you only fight other players/alliances who have no hope of realistically fighting back?

Your strategy which it clearly is is to avoid any real conflict and to engage those you have vastly superior numbers to. If the numbers start to even out you start resorting to merges etc..

What has happened to grepolis. Ppl dont want a descent scrap anymore, they want to simm and an easy time. No conflict seems to be the preference of the majority. DR are a pathetic alliance and this server is giving them a free run at this time and good players like liudas are being suffocated not by quality play but just by the sheer weight of numbers.

Cant wait to see what happens to DR when they finally get engaged by another alliance in this world. Sooner the better because judging by how good you feel about yourselves atm you need bring down a peg or two imo

DeletedUser27063

I am trying to work out how is it you guys seem to feel so good about yourselves when you only fight other players/alliances who have no hope of realistically fighting back?

Your strategy which it clearly is is to avoid any real conflict and to engage those you have vastly superior numbers to. If the numbers start to even out you start resorting to merges etc..

What has happened to grepolis. Ppl dont want a descent scrap anymore, they want to simm and an easy time. No conflict seems to be the preference of the majority. DR are a pathetic alliance and this server is giving them a free run at this time and good players like liudas are being suffocated not by quality play but just by the sheer weight of numbers.

Cant wait to see what happens to DR when they finally get engaged by another alliance in this world. Sooner the better because judging by how good you feel about yourselves atm you need bring down a peg or two imo

Ha! Ha! I smell something, keep it going Duff
Let your frustration and anger come out via externals but "Hello!, you cant do anything except live like a sailor who is shipwrecked on some islands .I would like to give you a +rep for your concept which states
"Any player against DR is an Elite player and any player within DR is a simmer :D :D"
Keep it going , i wanna hear more !! this gives me immense pleasure when someone like you just brag on externals thinking this will create chaos and lower our morale but we don't give a damn to these things !! :) :)

DeletedUser10962

In all fairness as I have been quite harsh on DR in the past what they are doing is what you should do if you want to win a world. Just camp out in one ocean and absolutely fill it with your cities. Don't leave it and wipe out every single enemy city in that area. Then you build your wws right in the middle so no-one can touch them without a 16+ hour CS tt.

That being said this is the problem with grepolis and the new end game. Some people start playing a server with the idea of how they're going to win at the forefront. In the good old days it was just a case of causing as much hell as possible and trading cities but thats what grepolis is about now. They need to change two things firstly the end game as everyone knows but also the way people join the servers. What has happened in this world if peopl remember is 55 was full and 65, 56 and 66 started being filled when 44 was only at best half full. I don't know why but everyone hits south east when they join a server. They need to balance this out while still allowing people to join close to each other. Maybe open the world for registration and allow people to sign up in groups for a week before the world becomes active it would allow more spread out good alliances as opposed to the constant concentration in 55 where the good players prevent each other from growing. Back to DR who are they supposed to fight? I mean in their ocean they are dominant and they don't want to move oceans so they are going to just kill off much smaller allys than them. It doesn't demonstrate much playing skill but it is effective as a long term tactic.

DeletedUser32412

addy you are thick as a brick mate not sure you even read my posts..in fact your reply just made me think what a moron!

I am quite aware of all of what you have said Dom and you are perfectly right. Their strategy is working out for them really well so far. I guess my beef is why is it they seem to feel so big of themselves when all they do is fight players/alliances who cant fight back. Basically amounts to taking candy from a child.

If that is their strategy then that ok that is fine I guess. I dont think it is a very good one but that is neither here nor there. lol working out better for them than for me atm hahaha and I can only really conclude that because the strategy they have is working is the reason why they appear to have this sort of inflated ego..

On the other hand I would be foolish to think that ever player who progresses in world doesnt get fat off of either noobs or inactives.

Grepolis is turning into a game of survival rather than a battleground. General survival tactics basically include where possible total avoidance of harm. This game is going backwards. There needs to be some changes thats for sure. This is a war game :pro:

DeletedUser

well what do you suggest we do oh MightyDuff. We are happy controlling our ocean what is wrong with picking on the small guy.

DeletedUser13315

well what do you suggest we do oh MightyDuff. We are happy controlling our ocean what is wrong with picking on the small guy.
Nothing wrong.I just wanted to say that on external forums you are more brave than in battlefield.No more,no less.

DeletedUser

that is true I am a lot more arrogant here than I have right to be when you look at my abp

DeletedUser27063

addy you are thick as a brick mate not sure you even read my posts..in fact your reply just made me think what a moron!

@Duff,Bud ! You are really illiterate(sorry to say!) or a spoiled school going kid if you cant even understand what i was telling you :(
Anyways , I don't really care what you think of me because you are not even worth of my attention if you can't understand simple language .

addy you are thick as a brick mate not sure you even read my posts..in fact your reply just made me think what a moron I am!
;);)

Dont indulge in further heated conversation as we both will not get anything worth out of it else being a source of social entertainment for our fellow external allies...

DeletedUser

Popcorn-man.jpg

DeletedUser13315

that is true I am a lot more arrogant here than I have right to be when you look at my abp
Well...I have more abp than you if we are speaking about it.And I'm nearly the same size player as you.
Question is how did you get them?Attacking MD?As you mentioned before you lost your attacking army/ies when you hit him.Because you lost everything it means only one thing-you hit the biremes wall which we built waiting for your attacks.You lost everything and we were not even scratched.
Or you got your bps attacking 1000 points ghost cities?
But I think I'm speaking about things you can hardly understand,right?No point to continue...

DeletedUser

ok yes that was where I lost my attacking force to your bi wall but we did not except that to be there and it was supposed to be pre-clearing (don't laugh yes it was a failure). I got that bp from SOD, EoD and DR while I was in starfighter.