Newspaper Olynthus World News .3

DeletedUser

own.png

This Week’s Stories
Betrayed
Fall of the Titans
Malicious Defeat

Betrayed
The Nap/Joint ops with The White Death and The Fourhorsemen is officially over. Here is what went down. TWD had an agreement with some alliance that they would assist them taking over Project Darkness. 4Horsemen however decided to recruit twenty members from PD. That resulted in an uproar from TWD, they quickly dissolved and agreements with the horsemen and declared war. This war several days ago and still no military movements have been made. The horsemen have not made any move against them either but did declare war back once TWD recruited two members from them. Either way, the area is tense and prepped to go to action while at the same time both are still at war with Phalanx. It will be very interesting to see how all of this goes down in the following months.

Fall of the Titans
Rise of the Titans has officially fallen and dropped to rank #36. The players that are left still have a good amount of cities and are fighting but there are just eleven of them. It is very likely that they were just swallowed up by others because they did not have enough members or maybe some of the members sold out and left. It is very hard to stick with that small group while you are surrounded by bigger alliances that all want your cities. Either way I say goodbye to them and good luck on the way down.

Malicious Defeat
Malicious Intent has fallen due to the hand of Widow’s Son. The two alliances have been clashing and the winner was the widows. Here is where it gets interesting. When Intent fell, many players jumped ship to the now top twelve alliance, Itz So Fluffy. Their joining the top 12 is a direct result of this fallout. So now the question is, will the fluffies go south and take take over the widows or leave them alone. In my opinion they should. It would give them a more secure base than the spread out line from o67-o75 that they have right now but can they take that from the loose line they have. That will be decided in the future so best of luck to the both of them.

Olynthian of the Week
First the name has changed to Olynthian of the Week.
The Olynthian of the week is 88warlord88. He is a member of Widow’s Son which is ranked number 23 on points while he is ranked 16 in abp. This shows that he is a very aggressive member of the world and is worthy of this week’s award.

Olynthian Noob of the Week
The award goes to isparco. He launched an attack of 50 slingers with fifty slow transport ships and no light ships. He lost every bit of it so I tip my hat to you.

I am very sorry that this week’s paper is so short. I have had some things come up but I hope you guys will come back next week to see a full news paper with plenty to read.

The next article will be released on 8/15

DeletedUser

And i still don't understand how you know so much about us..

DeletedUser46838

Spies, spies, everyone!

Just kidding...good paper

DeletedUser

Just a clarification. We did not recruit two horsemen. One had left the alliance. This person said she wanted an invite for one other person who wanted out too. We decided who would be more motivated to fight the Horsemen than two unhappy former Horsemen. Recruit implies we sought them out. Just wanted to clarify.

DeletedUser

Aye, Will have to back pramsey up (weirdly enough) They both looked out another alliance rather then being approached. Although.. I don't think you've attacked us once.. and we haven't exactly attacked you back... this is some mighty war going on pramsey :'D

DeletedUser

HiTroy494
I feel there is some important information you left out of your paper :)
For example, Would you care to tell us why you had to restart your tiny little account? It was strange that maybe it had an attackable ban at the same time we had a member with a permanent ban? Very Strange.. This would be great info for your paper that was due RIGHT after the other account seemed to be banned :eek:
ALSO, Other great information that you left out of the paper ... the fact that you were messaging our members saying you had an alliance within our alliance called the federation? And how you were trying to get our members to leave .. and do what?? Join TWD?? Start a new alliance that would ruin FH? DO TELL~ Please, your little paper should include ALL The information right??
Dont be shy "Troy", Inquiring Minds want to know!

And By the way, it is "Four Horsemen" .. js

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like this, one of the feistiest leaders I know.. -grabs corn.

DeletedUser

[/SIZE]Betrayed
The Nap/Joint ops with The White Death and The Fourhorsemen is officially over. Here is what went down. TWD had an agreement with some alliance that they would assist them taking over Project Darkness.

This was not the actual agreement and there was no betrayal..
Can't even get your facts straight, will let it go though since you have obviously been busy trying to repair your account and work behind the scenes with your little federation idea.. maybe peeps here should be wondering what other accounts you had in THEIR alliances? :) js

DeletedUser43104

Why bother writing a a paper if you are just going to make it all up? Ive told you about this before! At least make the effort to be a good journalist lol
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Did you used to write for the News Of The World?

DeletedUser47330

I'm going to get my own Newspaper, with blackjack and hookers. ahh forget the Newspaper...
Name the reference and you win nothing!

DeletedUser

Yah, you got the MI story wrong too. That was a negotiated merge not a concession.

DeletedUser32412

very good paper. hope next one is as good.

Aw the bum chum getting in his praise before anyone else can tear it a part..

& troy, How is it you have gone from really good to really bad in terms of newspaper production. Really disappointed. Only saving grace was you had the decency to not make reference to DR in anyway what so ever..the fact they are not even worth a mention was about the only thing it seems you did get right. Funny how it the things that dont get said that some times say a whole lot more :)

DR Suck :pro:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys but the top story had one very small mistake and as for the others, sorry my info is only as good as the people giving it, when people don't like to talk or give me a one sided or partial information this is what you get.

DeletedUser

Aw the bum chum getting in his praise before anyone else can tear it a part..

& troy, How is it you have gone from really good to really bad in terms of newspaper production. Really disappointed. Only saving grace was you had the decency to not make reference to DR in anyway what so ever..the fact they are not even worth a mention was about the only thing it seems you did get right. Funny how it the things that dont get said that some times say a whole lot more :)

DR Suck :pro:

funny how your alliance did not get mentioned to is that because it is it to epic to write about or because the only thing totl are good at are taking in refugees.

DeletedUser32412

Hot Damn thats fighting talk! hehehehe

Is it time to start on the your mumma jokes yet?

To be fair did anyone actually get a mention in this paper? Seems it was almost completely baseless anyway..a bit like what I suspect DR is, baseless! lol sorry couldnt resist..I am only teasing, isnt that what the externals are all about. Sadly though I feel the need to be a little careful. I can be extremely careless with what I say without actually intending to harm anyone sometimes (actually quite often :heh:) ..

DeletedUser

What like, you're so fat you're keeping DR afloat? (ooooooo)

DeletedUser

Sorry guys but the top story had one very small mistake and as for the others, sorry my info is only as good as the people giving it, when people don't like to talk or give me a one sided or partial information this is what you get.

hey Troy, we still want to know why you had to restart your account, we also want to know more about why You are messaging members of The Four Horsemen about something called the Federation??