Newspaper Olythus World News .1

DeletedUser

Olynthus World News
Stories this week:
The Newbies’ Struggle
The Rulers Stay on Top
Horsemen Territory

The Newbies’ Struggle
The newbies to the top twelve last time were The White Death, and they have been doing fairly well. In their alliance bio, it states that they are at war with Rise of The Titans. I did some digging to find out that they never were at war at all, in fact, Rise of The Titans are at war with Nordic Warriors. But as to the misleading bio, I have nothing. As it turns out, The White Death are fighting with Phalanx for control over ocean 65. They have been fighting Phalanx along side their sister alliance, Invictus. The founder of TWD has told me that in an op last week from phalanx, that TWD got beat bad. From what I could tell, TWD has high respect for Phalanx and will take their war very seriously. As to who they may be pacted with around them I was told only that everyone around them is a potential enemy but before they could start another war they were going to finish this one. Good luck to both sides of that war in o65 and o75.
The Rulers Stay on Top
The top alliance looks like they are here to stay. Caged is number one on points and on battle points. I talked to the founder about military involvement and I have found out that they are at war with any alliance with TOTL in their name. They also are at war with Nordic Warriors. As to the status of this conflict, it is kinda at a standoff. Caged has had several members go inactive lately and have been focusing on securing those cities so they have not made any big counter attack on TOTL... yet. I wish them both luck and happy hunting to both sides of the war.
Horsemen Territory
The four horsemen alliances almost completely control of their ocean, ocean 64. From what my sources have told me, they have a very strong grip on it and have just taken ten cities within a couple hours no problem. They also are having little to no problem defending from alliances like Prometheus, War Pigs, and Phalanx. If both of there alliances were together, they would be in the top 12 and have around 2 million points. Also I would like to give a congrats on being in the top 40 in abp to the player dents. He is not in the biggest alliance but he sure does fight like he is. I have heard two very good rumors about the alliance that cannot be fully confirmed but here they are.
1. The horsemen plan to secure o64 and o74 and start preparing for the grand world wonders that will be upon us in one years time. In doing this, they will need to push phalanx out of their southern border.
2. To deal with phalanx, I have heard that they are about to plan joint operations with The White Death that I mentioned in the other story as already being in conflict with them.
Overall I am impressed with this alliance and wish them the best of luck.

Suggestions
Hi, this is my first paper so I would love to keep making it better with one installment every week. If you have any advice, a new section you would like to see, want to proofread it, or even want to help me on getting stories throughout this world, contact me through private message or send me a message in game.

What You Want
If you would like to cover a certain story or interview a certain alliance for next week's paper please leave that down below in the comments.​

Well, that is it for this week. The next paper will be out on 7/21/14

DeletedUser

THANK GOD, A PAPER! Bring more life into this forum, thank you troy!

Looks like all the action is all around us here in o74 then aye? ;)

+Rep. Some constructive criticism for the next paper, try formatting the paper; underline each new topic etc? Just makes it a more easy read.

DeletedUser

thanks for the suggestion, and yeah both of the other papers dulled down and died

DeletedUser43485

Most important thing is to keep doing this, it'll get better and better! :)

Good effort bud, looking forward to the next one!

DeletedUser45164

Very nice forum news paper. i wish you to keep it .respect.

DeletedUser43485

Eeeey, VIP in the house. :) Welcome to the external games, Bear!

DeletedUser46838

I like the newspaper, but I prefer there are other things added not just " Whats been going on here

Other things you can add

interviews
Special Guest of the issue
Personal Top 12 of the alliances
Spin the wheel of Fortune
Comics/graphics
Cities Taken from each alliance score chart
Etc

geoffb29

Phrourach
A very good first effort and I look forward to seeing the next issue to see how you develop your style and content. +rep

DeletedUser45164

to orphaeon :hi m8. i see you make very good work there.respect.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
nice wish newspapers lasted every world been on they just die, out of curiosity theres a lot of talk of players and alliances just simming surely theres more than two alliances fighting who are the top 12 alliances fighting if anyone

DeletedUser

Only just noticed he posted, I'm not exactly the most observant guy :p Good to have another person on this worlds externals! :D