Omega World Happenings

DeletedUser32630

so what's happening in Omega? What will happen in the wars? Where's Grimesy to shed light on what will happen next?

I'm in the dark here so I'm relying on others that seem to be "in the know" to possibly help me understand how Omega will go in the near future.

It's good to read the stories posted in the threads in this forum..... It really makes my boring life much more exciting than ever before.

I've read my name being mentioned a few times here and there so I figured, hey, why not join up and create my very own thread?

After all, I always wanted one of my very own anyways, even though Grimesy will hijack it soon.

Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives.....in Omega.

DeletedUser

I've got an interesting story, there is a tiny alliance pretending to be part of havoc and have called themselves HAVOC4 to dissuade my alliance from attacking them

DeletedUser

It used to be so fun to read this forum, now nobody talks!

I guess the biggest alliances out there are too busy sending attacks, and the slightly less big alliances are too busy shifting around members, changing their alliance names and making dirty deals..

Lol!

so what's happening in Omega? What will happen in the wars? Where's Grimesy to shed light on what will happen next?

I'm in the dark here so I'm relying on others that seem to be "in the know" to possibly help me understand how Omega will go in the near future.

It's good to read the stories posted in the threads in this forum..... It really makes my boring life much more exciting than ever before.

I've read my name being mentioned a few times here and there so I figured, hey, why not join up and create my very own thread?

After all, I always wanted one of my very own anyways, even though Grimesy will hijack it soon.

Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives.....in Omega.

DeletedUser32630

oh its goodguys. the guy who sinks my cs on an internal conquest of an inactive member while being protected by GW under a pact. the same guy that sends me garbage in game messages. well, mr. goodguys, like how it turned out? let's recap:

you sink my internal conk's cs, then send me crappy messages about it. I wait patiently and to my surprise GW declares war. made me oh so happy. then you get absolutely wasted in the first 2 days of war, lose a lot of cities. I hope you saved the battle reports so you could see all of the wonderfully timed snip attacks i sent to give you no opportunity to defend against us. you run off to vmode, complaining that we are attacking you while you are at work. (whine, whine). then you come back all excited to wage war again but yep, you get smashed again, once again just donating bps to me with your horribly timed snipes. I would love to fight you more but oh yeah, i forgot, you have no more cities near me because we took them all bigshot.

remember you're complaining post in these very forums of not being able to figure out who the best players in omega are? remember that? i have your answer for you, you are NOT one of them. now you cite dirty deals by GW etc etc. you must be one of the single most dirtiest players in omega with selling out your own alliance to gain a recruitment spot in our group (once you realised there was no way GW would beat us). trying to hack an account, back stabbing your own alliance that went to war with us instead of booting you.

so you want talk now, here it is, no have no skill on the battlefield and you have no honor. youre pretty much terrible at everything. my advice is to read the wiki, study up well then come see me when you get some big boy pants. I'll be happy to smash you again and send you right back to vmode looking for your credit card to try and buy more gold to extend it. maybe you'll just say that I attacked you while you were at work again, lol.

and this was the story of goodguys, the bigmothed awful fighter who crossed TNA then became our whipping stick. Smart move by GW to dump you. shame they weren't smart enough to do it back then when they should have.

DeletedUser

hmm.. this is interesting. typically Grimesy would have something to say by now as he usually stands for GW or.. I guess it would now be for Minoan/Stoic/GW?

DeletedUser

hmm.. this is interesting. typically Grimesy would have something to say by now as he usually stands for GW or.. I guess it would now be for Minoan/Stoic/GW?

Correction, I stand AGAINST Blood-Dimmed Tide. I don't stand FOR any one alliance.

But as the game reaches this stage I get quite bored, as everyone throws their honour and values out of the window and tries to join the largest MRA they can find. Hence the lack knowledge laid down recently ;)

DeletedUser

There's no more use for his propaganda anymore, all parties have chosen sides.

And since propaganda is all he knows he's useless now, a little more even than before.

DeletedUser

There's no more use for his propaganda anymore, all parties have chosen sides.

And since propaganda is all he knows he's useless now, a little more even than before.

I still have my uses, i've got to insure that the world doesn't descend into the usual one massive alliance vs one large alliance in the pursuit of victory. It's quite refreshing having 3 massive alliances, and several decent sized alliances duelling it out for the victory.

You're welcome.

DeletedUser21937

Where's the old Grimesy101 we know and love. That's way too polite. You've either found yourself a girlfriend or fixed the puncture in the blow up doll ;)
It should get interesting soon but only 2 alliances are fighting so I'm not sure how that is going to work longer term. Will we have a 3 way fight where everyone fights everyone or will it end up 2 v 1 where the 1 effectively determines who wins by how it fights. There is a bit of mileage on this road yet.

BTW - I prefer the new Grimesy.

DeletedUser

Im still surprised anyone played Omega past June. Lots of bored people out there, sadly.

I still have my uses, i've got to insure that the world doesn't descend into the usual one massive alliance vs one large alliance in the pursuit of victory. It's quite refreshing having 3 massive alliances, and several decent sized alliances duelling it out for the victory.

You're welcome.

DeletedUser

Such pride for an online game, lol.

Strange - I had enough in-game contacts to know the truth behind the goings on of Omega as a whole. Thus why I stopped logging in on my days off, stopped logging in at work, stopped staying up late to monitor my account, and I don't have an andriod device so I don't have the advantages of immediate alerts when attacks are incoming. I even turned off all the email notifications back in July because it was annoying to get so many emails while I was out on vacation, lol.

I had a goal to get to be ranked #100, I made that. I changed my goal to be #10, I made that. I was ranked in the top 5 long enough to realize an online game was not worth the time.

You want to claim to be better than me? Ok, you're completely right, you got enough cities and enough buddies to help you take some of my cities at a point in the game where I was spending about 90% less time playing it. Congratulations! lol

oh its goodguys. the guy who sinks my cs on an internal conquest of an inactive member while being protected by GW under a pact. the same guy that sends me garbage in game messages. well, mr. goodguys, like how it turned out? let's recap:

you sink my internal conk's cs, then send me crappy messages about it. I wait patiently and to my surprise GW declares war. made me oh so happy. then you get absolutely wasted in the first 2 days of war, lose a lot of cities. I hope you saved the battle reports so you could see all of the wonderfully timed snip attacks i sent to give you no opportunity to defend against us. you run off to vmode, complaining that we are attacking you while you are at work. (whine, whine). then you come back all excited to wage war again but yep, you get smashed again, once again just donating bps to me with your horribly timed snipes. I would love to fight you more but oh yeah, i forgot, you have no more cities near me because we took them all bigshot.

remember you're complaining post in these very forums of not being able to figure out who the best players in omega are? remember that? i have your answer for you, you are NOT one of them. now you cite dirty deals by GW etc etc. you must be one of the single most dirtiest players in omega with selling out your own alliance to gain a recruitment spot in our group (once you realised there was no way GW would beat us). trying to hack an account, back stabbing your own alliance that went to war with us instead of booting you.

so you want talk now, here it is, no have no skill on the battlefield and you have no honor. youre pretty much terrible at everything. my advice is to read the wiki, study up well then come see me when you get some big boy pants. I'll be happy to smash you again and send you right back to vmode looking for your credit card to try and buy more gold to extend it. maybe you'll just say that I attacked you while you were at work again, lol.

and this was the story of goodguys, the bigmothed awful fighter who crossed TNA then became our whipping stick. Smart move by GW to dump you. shame they weren't smart enough to do it back then when they should have.

DeletedUser

If you can log in at work, why were you whining when people attcked you at that time?