Omg another spartan alliance

DeletedUser

Yes that's right all as if there weren't enough of them already spartan elites are in Iota :(. There's far to many Spartan Alliances Who are mra's this one can't be or we could make mra's in this world 50 members and up.

Anyways due to the world settings people will have generaly around 8000 points so morale dosn't affect them too badly.

But Seriously I HATE ALLIANCE's THAT HAVE SPARTAN IN THEIR NAME:rolleyes:

No offence but please change your name

DeletedUser2663

Hmm its quite funny how they never represent a true spartan.

A spartan was considered an elite warroir and as an army capable of taking on 10:1 of nearly all enemies they vsed.

all i see from a spartan alliance is a rediculous amount of mediocre players.

DeletedUser

Don't worry guys, spartacrap-something alliances are the first on my alliance's crushing list ;)

DeletedUser4577

Hmm its quite funny how they never represent a true spartan.

A spartan was considered an elite warroir and as an army capable of taking on 10:1 of nearly all enemies they vsed.

all i see from a spartan alliance is a rediculous amount of mediocre players.

Couldnt have said it better!!!

BUT who knows...these guys might surprise us.

DeletedUser

raptok meant doubt. Anyway, I agree with jena. The spartan alliances have to go. They have already crowded the other servers. If they come up here, we will play whack-a-mole on there polis. :p

DeletedUser

I just wish they could say their name without spitting....

THIS.... IS..... SPARTA!!!!!!(spittle-spew)!!!!!!!!!

I mean running a guy through the chest with a spear is one thing... but spit all over his face, dude... that's just gross.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

WE ARE THE 300 SPARTANS! - Actually you are only 60 max. ¬¬

DeletedUser

There are spartans and there are spartan wanna be's all the spartans in iota are wanna be spartans

If only thy could throw

DeletedUser

I was thinking about creating a new alliance:

THE SPARTANIC SPARTANS OF SPARTA- PRIME

We're soooo Spartan it hurts to sit down.

DeletedUser

LMAO. That would be epic. I might have to give that serious consideration for "more epic than my alliance name"....

DeletedUser

The Elite Spartan Warrior Force of Epic Members of Death That Will Destroy Opponents...

:)

DeletedUser

The Elite Spartan Warrior Force of Epic Members of Death That Will Destroy Opponents...

:)

Nah.

Elite Spartan Dark Crimson Knights of Achilles' Call of War to Atlantean Phalanxes from Greek Warriors of Zeus (or Zues, or Zeuse, if you prefer)

DeletedUser

i cant wait to join this world!!!

im thinking of putting together an alliance called 'insert generic spartan name here'

what do you think. because i for one REAALY want to be in a spartan alliance