I SEE A DEV ON THE FORUMS!!!!!
I THINK...
he2qRk6.png

DeletedUser30490

already read it:p
whats a team lead community manager?
is he Richards boss? :O

DeletedUser36436

HOLY SMOKIN DOG THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED!!

Now onto the other gold "improvements" we need to revoke.

DeletedUser30490

lol dont get your hopes up:p
it's only on hold....
MEennyd.png

definetely Richards+BT's boss...well basically everyone mods boss :D

DeletedUser36436

It's looking good, now to get rid of the other op premium stuff and it will be the game that used to be awesome:

"With the bundles & packages, our intention is not to throw off the balance of the game, the packages that will be offered will be beneficial to both the players, as well as InnoGames. After releasing the feature on the Beta server we have realized that this feature may have unintended consequences and we have therefore decided to put this feature on hold until it can be reworked and re-evaluated by our game design and development team.

We also understand that frustrations have been mounting over the past few months due to the release of several premium features. This happens to be an unfortunate coincidence, however we are committed to working on non-premium features in the future, such as the mid-game and end-game revamp that all of us have been waiting for so long. Additionally we have received complaints about the recent changes to the marketplace and trade screens in the game. Many of you have felt that the changes are unnecessary, confusing or unsatisfying, we will be reviewing these concerns and actions will be taken."

DeletedUser

That's hilarious.
We were complaining about overpowered premium features 5 years ago.
All they've done is add more.

Richard

Strategos
Not a Dev and definitely my boss.

Best thing about that pic? He isn't actually 12 years old. Oh, and he's holding a snake off camera.