Omg

DeletedUser

OMG is an comudemo(Made up government system) alliance, it's built on communism and democratic. All the players in it must not be a farm , and have over 25k on other worlds. If you give cangunfdsz aka our diploma, a good reason why you should join OMG then you may receive an invite.

Founder:ladyjane.

Spokesperson: Firelord0001

Diplomatic:cangunfdsz

Ocean ambassador: Open

General: Open

Admiral:Open

Leader:Open

This alliance is an neutral alliance , we rather use peace then wars , if we are provoked we will fight back. I am just an ordinary member of OMG , if you seek any information contact me for recruitment or Ladyjane.

DeletedUser15100

Your Alliance prefers piece ?

Your Alliance should be aggressive and always prepared for war if it is going to survive, and get a decent reputation and Achieve in the new world, That is if you want to Achieve anything.

DeletedUser11539

Having peace in a world with no MRA'S is gonna be hard

--NV there will be a couple of MRA'S but now nearly as much

DeletedUser

Yes we would use peace to our advantage , get strong allies rather then getting everyone to hate you. Peace is vital for your city as it would lower the risk of you being farmed or raided by other alliances. When we have got conquest , the word peace would not be familiar to us. As I said before peace is vital for the early stage of your growth.

DeletedUser15100

As soon as I see your name and read your post it is a fail.

That is why your reputation is so bad, because your threads are a fail.

DeletedUser11539

As soon as I see your name and read your post it is a fail.

That is why your reputation is so bad, because your threads are a fail.

Without looking at your rep, We should really see if you have ran any major/powerful alliances in the past

So did you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What has this go to do with OMG? Can you stop being an idiot and stop going off topic

DeletedUser

It can work, if you changed karl marx's theory. Instead of the goverment having complete control the citizen aka members will. Instead of being a capitalism and increasing the chance of homeless people aka farmed members. If you combined the 2 ideas and formed it as one , it can be utopia system. It will be perfect.

DeletedUser11539

I agree with Jarp. it is impossible as they are direct opposite type of governments.

and Democracy: Direct Democracy or Representative Democracy?

DeletedUser

Like I said before:
It can work, if you changed karl marx's theory. Instead of the government having complete control the citizen aka members will. Instead of being a capitalism and increasing the chance of homeless people aka farmed members. If you combined the 2 ideas and formed it as one , it can be utopia system. It will be perfect.

Nothing is impossible

DeletedUser11539

Originally Posted by firelord0001
It can work, if you changed karl marx's theory. Instead of the government having complete control the citizen aka members will. Instead of being a capitalism and increasing the chance of homeless people aka farmed members. If you combined the 2 ideas and formed it as one , it can be utopia system. It will be perfect.

To me that sounds like a Direct Democracy

DeletedUser

Nothing is impossible
But alot of people who say that still fail. Democratic and Communism do not mix. Its like trying to have a monarchy and capitalism they don't and will not ever work together that is why there is only one form of government everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

Firelord, do you believe that this Alliance will be successful ?

Just want your opinion on it :)

DeletedUser

It can work, if you changed karl marx's theory. Instead of the goverment having complete control the citizen aka members will. Instead of being a capitalism and increasing the chance of homeless people aka farmed members. If you combined the 2 ideas and formed it as one , it can be utopia system. It will be perfect.

It still doesn't work at all...

DeletedUser

Yes it will , ladyJane is a great leader , she's experienced , knows how to fight and good at making peace. The alliance will be successful with her leadership.

DeletedUser

I'm just a member , I don't have any high positions in OMG. I only represent OMG , nothing else and nothing more