Omg

DeletedUser

Yes it will , ladyJane is a great leader , she's experienced , knows how to fight and good at making peace. The alliance will be successful with her leadership.

Communism and Democracy are completely different things... You cannot just have "both"...

DeletedUser

Yea... she is in Iota. i worked with her for a bit. I dont really see her too much as a fighter.

DeletedUser

I think there may be some confusion about different political and economic systems.
http://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2 - might be able to help people separate out what is possible to do at the same time and what is not (might want to take the test as well to see where you really lie, its interesting)

In terms of this alliance... I have never come across the leader, but i feel that firelord as the spokesperson is a rather poor decision. My reasons are:
Firelord has an unreal amount of bad rep, suggesting that maybe he is not the best person to get along with or respect (something that is usefuul in a spokesperson)
Firelord has never even conquered a city
Exhibit A: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=firelord0001&type=player
Firelord managed to annoy a great many people on the XI forum:
Exhibit B: (just look at XI forum...)

However maybe i have overlooked the key importance of having him as a spokesperson, and that may be why I am not a leader of an alliance.
I wish you all the best of luck (but don't give firelord rights he disbands alliances he is loyal to i hear...)

cheers

mike

DeletedUser14437

I think there may be some confusion about different political and economic systems.
http://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2 - might be able to help people separate out what is possible to do at the same time and what is not (might want to take the test as well to see where you really lie, its interesting)

In terms of this alliance... I have never come across the leader, but i feel that firelord as the spokesperson is a rather poor decision. My reasons are:
Firelord has an unreal amount of bad rep, suggesting that maybe he is not the best person to get along with or respect (something that is usefuul in a spokesperson)
Firelord has never even conquered a city
Exhibit A: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=firelord0001&type=player
Firelord managed to annoy a great many people on the XI forum:
Exhibit B: (just look at XI forum...)

However maybe i have overlooked the key importance of having him as a spokesperson, and that may be why I am not a leader of an alliance.
I wish you all the best of luck (but don't give firelord rights he disbands alliances he is loyal to i hear...)

cheers

mike

Haha, he did annoy many in Xi, including me.

DeletedUser

Fireloord if they chose someone with that many red bars to represent them...There noobs :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

OMG i'm not joining :p well good luck anyways where is the alliance located i'm looking for enemies

DeletedUser

Ever tried slamming a revolving door firelord? :p

Aww are you still sad about me disbanding your alliance? Get over it son, apol0911 everyone will be as noob as soon omicron started. You may all judge a person on their red bars , but I on the other hand judge them on their actions.

Kanjai I can guarantee you , that your alliance will fail , just like in nu. You are impatient , and expects to much of your members , and your a failed MRA. Willing to accept any player , it was fun disbanding your so called "alliance".

This world will definitely will be fun and interesting.

What are you laughing about son?You are dead meat,PV surrounds you , your alliance attacked them ,you done all my dirty work for me. I didn't have to lift a finger, I just let your alliance and other alliances to fight them for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15275

Aww are you still sad about me disbanding your alliance? Get over it son, apol0911 everyone will be as noob as soon omicron started. You may all judge a person on their red bars , but I on the other hand judge them on their actions.

Kanjai I can guarantee you , that your alliance will fail , just like in nu. You are impatient , and expects to much of your members , and your a failed MRA. Willing to accept any player , it was fun disbanding your so called "alliance".

This world will definitely will be fun and interesting.

What are you laughing about son?You are dead meat,PV surrounds you , your alliance attacked them ,you done all my dirty work for me. I didn't have to lift a finger, I just let your alliance and other alliances to fight them for me.

"expects to much of your members" = firelord actually created a "master plan"

"and your a failed MRA" = death legion

"Willing to accept any player" = death legion

"it was fun disbanding your so called alliance." = HIS alliance

"PV surrounds you" = look at his island position

"I didn't have to lift a finger" = he doesn't have a finger to lift(judging from his points)
:p

DeletedUser

"expects to much of your members" = firelord actually created a "master plan"

"and your a failed MRA" = death legion

"Willing to accept any player" = death legion

"it was fun disbanding your so called alliance." = HIS alliance

"PV surrounds you" = look at his island position

"I didn't have to lift a finger" = he doesn't have a finger to lift(judging from his points)
:p
Haha brilliant :p See Firelord, I dont think anyone is on your side :D