DeletedUser11539

Omi-Chronicle Issue 0

Written by the Omi-Chronicle Team

This issue will cover:
1. Premades
2. Games
3. Betting
4. World Settings

Welcome Players to the Future World Omicron.

PREMADES

We have sent a form to all alliance leaders of Premade alliance, and this is what they had to say...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alliance name: The Daedalus Project
Ocean of alliance: Ocean 54
Leaders: Me and maybe some others including poophole1
Leaders experience: Some very experienced, some have been playing for about 5 months.
Have you played in other worlds: Yes, I have about 30,000 points in Epsilon and play in Xi and run the same alliance.
Explain how well your alliance will do: I am not sure, depends if people who said they would join do.
Any goals, and any premade enemies: We already have friends in the same ocean...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance Name: Co-Ordination
Ocean of alliance: North-Eastern core ocean
Leaders: Kanjai
Leaders experience: Leader on Delta and Theta
Have you played in other worlds: Yes, Delta, Theta, Nu and Epsilon
Explain how well your alliance will do: Will do brilliantly if we can get enough close-knit members
Any goals, and any premade enemies: Just to become like a great alliance on Delta, Smash bros.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From HIHIPEOPLE:
Please answer these questions:

Do you believe your alliance will make it endgame(with 2.0 that would be 4 wonders built)?
What direction did you choose for your allaince and why?
Would you rather take a peaceful road or a road of war ?
What premade alliance do you believe has the most potential?
Which premade alliance would you want to ally?
Which premade alliance would you like to disband?

Q1: we can't look that far in the future just yet but if i had to answer that question i would say we would make it to endgame
Q2: south east, because if i remember correctly that PV had a good strategy in that general southern area that i duplicate with ease
Q3: we will take the road of war and accept a very small number of pacts (3 or 5)
Q4: i'd say lynx whispers alliance (hoc signo vino, or something like that) the daedelus project and my alliance will all be very strong
Q5: lynx
Q6: OMG and basically any noobish MRA

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY ERRORS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premade interview:

Alliance Name: Gloomy Legions of Chaos
Ocean of alliance: Most likely 55 or 45
Leaders: ArmouredHoplite and Parkview2404
Leaders experience: I founded an alliance in Kappa about 2 months ago and it is successful. Parkview is my alliance diplomat in Kappa.
Have you played in other worlds: Alpha, Kappa, and Xi
Explain how well your alliance will do: I'm not going to be cocky because that always backfires. I think we will have to wait and see who will do well or not.
Any goals, and any premade enemies: Goals: Help all in need and become top in our ocean. We currently do not have any premade enemies and i don't want to make one.

Premade interview:

Alliance Name: Absurdity
Ocean of alliance: O55
Leaders: Dwarfius, THORS HAMMMER
Leaders experience: Co-founder of Phenomen and leader of Shadows Fall (Dwarfius) and Phenomen Leader and Ops Organizer. (THORS HAMMER)
Have you played in other worlds: Beta
Explain how well your alliance will do: Nothing is certain but if we do as well as we did in Beta then top.
Any goals, and any premade enemies: Goals, domination like everyone else says and no premade enemies.

Now based on Interviews...

1. Who do you think will become a top notch alliance
2. Who do you think has the worst leader

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World settings:

Speed 2, with Morale and Revolt Activated. 60 Player Cap per alliance

As some players don’t know I will define each one for you:

Speed 2:
Means that this world is twice as fast as Alpha, Mu, Nu,

Morale:

When a player attacks another player, morale is calculated. If the attacking player has significantly more points then the defender, then morale comes into play. morale is a percentage, with a default of 100% but it can range down to 30%. in the Simulator it is possible to account for morale

Revolt:

Capturing a city on a world where the revolt system is in place takes two steps. First the attacker needs to send a revolt attack. Then a second attack with a colony ship.

The revolt attack is a special attack which if successful will cause a revolution to occur 12 hours after it hits. During this 12 hour period, people recruited in the attack will be moving through the population spreading lies and rumors and generally doing anything they can to make the population of the city unhappy with their current leader and convincing them that you will be much better. As mentioned, this process takes 12 hours. This time period is constant on all worlds and is not effected by the world speed setting.

After the 12 hour period has passed, the revolution begins. This lasts for a period of 12 hours. During the revolution, a successful landing of a colony ship sent by the person who caused the revolt will instantly liberate the city from it's now unpopular leader. The colony ship can be sent at any time, but must land within the 12 hour window.

Thanks for reading Issue 0
We hope you find this entertaining and we hope that all of you will love the next few versions of the issue.

Thanks
ddodd01

*All interviews in this newspaper were kept the exact same, if you believe not so please contact meand we will provided quotes and/or screen shots to prove you wrong
*Thanks to all the premade founders for there time!, Thanks to ac04 for his info on the updating maps.

*The writers of this issue is ddodd01

Solution to this crossword puzzle will be released in the 1st issue​

DeletedUser11539

This is the Word Search Puzzle:

picture.php

DeletedUser11539

We did not get a lot of Interview replies from the premade alliances, if you want to put your interview on this thread, message ddodd01​

DeletedUser11539

You put yourself on the crossword puzzle (rolleyes)

You can be in the next crossword puzzle if you want

Ok the rest of the issue has been rolled out

DeletedUser11539

Next issue is Next Monday :)

Not this Monday

And it will be much longer :)

DeletedUser

Way to many pages that should be like 2 pages, If you notice mine on each page goes as close to the 10,000 text limit as possible.

DeletedUser11539

Way to many pages that should be like 2 pages, If you notice mine on each page goes as close to the 10,000 text limit as possible.

I will change it in Issue 1

DeletedUser

Speed 2:
Means that this world is twice as fast as Alpha or any other speed one worlds

First don't say stuff like this, it makes reader need to do their own reshearch, it would have been better list them all out.

Also there is no need for the diving lines, Any reader can see bigger/bolder next and space above it means a new section...

Otherwise not bad :)

DeletedUser11539

First don't say stuff like this, it makes reader need to do their own reshearch, it would have been better list them all out.

Also there is no need for the diving lines, Any reader can see bigger/bolder next and space above it means a new section...
_________

all your suggestions will take effect in Issue 1

DeletedUser13936

your welcome. out of the alliances you interviewed who do you think is the best?

DeletedUser11539

Cowboys form hell or We Die Young
Ocean of the alliance 54/55
HIHIpeople
150k points in eta founder of domination in epsilon (ranked #16 in the world)
i have played in eta
we will do good if we can get spammers and noobs to stop putting up crap on our recruitment threads! i think we will be underdogs for the most part but then supprise everyone by being in the top 3
to have the highest ABP and BP point average and most respect.
and enemies: anyone in 054/055 that i do not respect and has a flag that is not green or blue.

lets get this party started!

This was probably funniest interview on this Issue, and most grammatically incorrect

DeletedUser13936

lol ya i could try to do a better fuller if you give me the chance

DeletedUser11539

lol ya i could try to do a better fuller if you give me the chance

sure you can, just message me the better one and I will replace it here :)