Omi-Chronicle Issue 0!

DeletedUser11539

As most people Know, this is my first Newspaper entry, I will have further Issues, thanks for all the support, and again I thank my team for making this possible

+rep if you like :)

DeletedUser11539

I am your team!

Yes you OMPtechgirl and Apollo911,

Mods: can anyone make this sticky?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

my alliance also got a bunch of new experienced players so our member total is now at 7 and i just answered the interview so i hope to see it in the next issue

DeletedUser13936

mind putting both interviews in so people can get all the information

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I wish I hadn't wasted the minute it took me to read through all this. I guess I've been spoiled by reading other good papers in other forums. I need to lower my standards for this one.

DeletedUser11539

I wish I hadn't wasted the minute it took me to read through all this. I guess I've been spoiled by reading other good papers in other forums. I need to lower my standards for this one.
This is ISSUE 0, its hard to get information on a world before it starts...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Then why do an Issue 0 at all if it was going to be bad? Nothing at all wouldve been better than reposting stuff already in the forum. Basically nothing new was in this. Even I can copy and paste

DeletedUser11539

Then why do an Issue 0 at all if it was going to be bad? Nothing at all wouldve been better than reposting stuff already in the forum. Basically nothing new was in this. Even I can copy and paste

having a Issue 0, shows off the seriousness of the newspaper, and it is a nice Pre-world Excitement

DeletedUser6810

I think baudin is right, if you didnt have allot of information to put out, it might have been better to miss your issue 0, but atleast your trying, take apollos ideas and give it an original twist to make your newspaper stand out, your a sig maker ( saw your shop thread) try and work some graphics into the paper, just enough to make this paper your own ( and your teams obviously).

Good attempt DDod, Good luck with issue 1.

DeletedUser

Tyroncs has copied and edited jarp's avatar. No, he is not Jarp.