Omicron Milestones

DeletedUser345

Hey guys do anyone else ant to take over? I also do Nu without playing the world and i can't do it here as well.

DeletedUser

wow.. really wasn't kept updated.

But, first alliance to 1 Million ABP = D3TH :D

DeletedUser

Well then, burst my little bubble ;)

I don't want to take credit for something we didn't achieve, so i will retract the claim.

Thanks mate.

DeletedUser

Nope I think this is a dead Thread now nobody does it anymore.

DeletedUser

First one to become POTM?
First one with 40 cities, or better 50 because some are close?
First alliance with an average of 200k points?
first player with 500k points?

DeletedUser

That makes it more exciting, because some players are so close others might feel urged to attack and conquer.
Maybe we should make a INGAME POTM competition, player wo breaks the most milestones in a month wins a title or something!

DeletedUser

In-game player competitions are extremely messy and rather difficult to manage.

What I would propose if you're looking for something like that is that I can create a competition with conditions so that I would weigh certain factors and then see who's on top in the end. I wouldn't look at all in-game players as that would be impossible to keep track of. You would need a small pool of players, such as those of you who are active on this forum and just compete against each other. This would require the use of grepostats no doubt, and I would record everyone's stats in the beginning and at the end of a month, say for September. And then everyone would receive a certain number of points in the end. The one with the most points wins.

I can create a "sign-up" thread for such a competition a week before September first and then on September 1, the competition will begin.

DeletedUser

is it something like who can conquer 10 cities first or who can defend the most for a day?

DeletedUser

I like it eclipse, if you would like to set up such a competition I will sing up!

DeletedUser

Oh god , not the singing :p.I hope bodnapa doesn't see this otherwise the bad poems come back :D.

Good God Man you deprive a man of his Talent
Cacofonix.jpg

Was it Bodnapa that made all those poems?
Me an him should rap batttle it out. ;p

You're about 10k behind Think you'll get that in one op?

Close on points though! ;]

Your beating me by close to 100 ranks in DBP! When will I ever be attacked! sheesh.

Rap battle sounds fun. But can the forum mod make it official?