Omicron Persei 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milonius

Are you mad? A pre-made? Haven't you already tried one of those before and failed?
I'm not mad. I'M INSANE! Now where did I put my death ray so I can destroy you...​

Omicron Persei 8 is invading a world near you. We will be on World Omicron when it comes out. We will be fearless. We will be unstoppable. We will give you peace when it is necessary; we will eat you when it is not.

Message Milonius to join. Be prepared to answer questions.

Starting Location: Undetermined
Goal: World Domination
Government Type: Triumvirate

Triumvirate
- Milonius
-
-

Members List
- Skullyhoofd

Last edited by a moderator:

daizan

Strategos
If there is no project venom I might be interested, what settings are you after and is there any that will make you skip it?

Milonius

We're looking for Speed 2-3 Conquer ideally, but we'll go with anything really.

daizan

Strategos
I don't have any grepostats since I am just waiting for a new world and not playing any at the moment but It will nice to play with differant group of people for a change kind of sick usual crowd :p

The Great Toast

Are you mad? A pre-made? Haven't you already tried one of those before and failed?
I'm not mad. I'M INSANE! Now where did I put my death ray so I can destroy you...​

Omicron Persei 8 is invading a world near you. We will be on World Omicron when it comes out. We will be fearless. We will be unstoppable. We will give you peace when it is necessary; we will eat you when it is not.

Message Milonius to join. Be prepared to answer questions.

Starting Location: Undetermined
Goal: World Domination
Government Type: Triumvirate

Triumvirate
- Milonius
-
-

Members List
OH!! I love Futurama! So... what direction is your alliance going to go in?

tommyfjh

im still undecided well depending on how i get on Xi i may or may not join

vincaocao

Phrourach
Probably not joining any more worlds, gamma, kappa and xi (project venom should start in xi) that's it, too time consuming.

Milonius

Omicron Persei 8 canceled. I'm choosing to focus on Beta and Xi.

Status
Not open for further replies.