Omicron Persei 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Omicron_Persei_8.JPG

Are you mad? A pre-made? Haven't you already tried one of those before and failed?
I'm not mad. I'M INSANE! Now where did I put my death ray so I can destroy you...​

Omicron Persei 8 is invading a world near you. We will be on World Omicron when it comes out. We will be fearless. We will be unstoppable. We will give you peace when it is necessary; we will eat you when it is not.

Message Milonius to join. Be prepared to answer questions.

Starting Location: Undetermined
Goal: World Domination
Government Type: Triumvirate

Triumvirate
- Milonius
-
-

Members List
- Skullyhoofd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

If there is no project venom I might be interested, what settings are you after and is there any that will make you skip it?

DeletedUser

We're looking for Speed 2-3 Conquer ideally, but we'll go with anything really.

DeletedUser5061

I don't have any grepostats since I am just waiting for a new world and not playing any at the moment but It will nice to play with differant group of people for a change kind of sick usual crowd :p

DeletedUser

Omicron_Persei_8.JPG

Are you mad? A pre-made? Haven't you already tried one of those before and failed?
I'm not mad. I'M INSANE! Now where did I put my death ray so I can destroy you...​

Omicron Persei 8 is invading a world near you. We will be on World Omicron when it comes out. We will be fearless. We will be unstoppable. We will give you peace when it is necessary; we will eat you when it is not.

Message Milonius to join. Be prepared to answer questions.

Starting Location: Undetermined
Goal: World Domination
Government Type: Triumvirate

Triumvirate
- Milonius
-
-

Members List

OH!! I love Futurama! So... what direction is your alliance going to go in?

DeletedUser

im still undecided well depending on how i get on Xi i may or may not join

vincaocao

Phrourach
Probably not joining any more worlds, gamma, kappa and xi (project venom should start in xi) that's it, too time consuming.

DeletedUser15202

I would like to join this alliance but I will have to see how Xi goes first......:/

DeletedUser

Omicron Persei 8 canceled. I'm choosing to focus on Beta and Xi.

Status
Not open for further replies.