Omicron Times Issue #3

DeletedUser

murty, as the self-procliamed mod for omicron, I am giving you a warning for flaming. Next time I will have to give you an infraction. LOL, hows that for a mod aye?

Mr mod I am very sorry if I caused offence to you, any member of Alpha or anybody else who read my post, it won't happen again sir :D

DeletedUser

Do it sab, mod the forum I for 1 will answer to you until such time as a new mod is appointed. I know I need somebody to pull me rains from time to time so I'd be glad of it.

DeletedUser

Do it sab, mod the forum I for 1 will answer to you until such time as a new mod is appointed. I know I need somebody to pull me rains from time to time so I'd be glad of it.
Bad! You misspelled reins :p

DeletedUser17564

murty, as the self-procliamed mod for omicron, I am giving you a warning for flaming. Next time I will have to give you an infraction. LOL, hows that for a mod aye?
Well that lasted long didn't it, I wonder what our new mods like.

DeletedUser

Ah but you had the advantage of been part of the losing collision of the world war, so the leaders over there would talk to you (as they were your friends) and of course the leaders on the winning side were only to happy to tell you about how we were winning.

At the time, D3TH was still a top contending alliance mate, it all fell apart during/after my vacation, when you came to me regarding issue #4, was a week before my VM.

That aside, I find it stupid that the leaders wouldn't answer some questions... then again, I never saw what those questions were. It's all about asking the right questions, without it sounding like your prying for some information. If you ask a question like "What are your future plans to take out your enemies?" You have to expect some stupid answers, no one is going to give you their plans. Ask smart questions, that people will want to hear the answers to... Again, I never read the questions, but if they were dumb, I can't blame leaders for not responding.

DeletedUser

Issue number 4 should be coming out soon, just wrapping up a few more interviews and I should be ready to post it. I like what R3d has mentioned about asking questions about what the omicron public wants to know and read. I start a new tread specifically for this. So that whomever wants to work on Issue number 5 will have an idea of what we want to know or read. There will be some limitations as to what information can be asked as to prevent any compromise of ops from any alliance. It just not that fun without the element of surprise. So hang on to your seats and issue number 4 will hopefully be posted by tomorrow, as soon as I have a good amount I'll post it or do you guys want me to post whatever I have right now? I am here for your mere entertainment and I would like to challenge you regular readers to be more active in our forums. Even if were enemies in game we can get to know each other here and hopefully become allies in another world. That is sablanizon for you, signing out ;).

Peace.

P.S. Issue number 4 was kinda done in a rush to get things back on track, but at least I got another one going. Hopefully you all will enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: