Omnicron MRAs?

DeletedUser

I have never seen a premade get more than 25 members that join, regardless of how many sign up.

We have 20ish.... PV and Nemesis from Xi both had over 25 like previously said.

We are also hovering around the top 12 and have not sent a single invite yet.

DeletedUser

Not all MRAs are bad , look at HOD they turn noobs into dangerous , strong players. Yes most MRAs are fools , and just send millions of invite but some of them can be successful

DeletedUser

We have 20ish.... PV and Nemesis from Xi both had over 25 like previously said.

We are also hovering around the top 12 and have not sent a single invite yet.

Then how did those other members get in...:p

DeletedUser

L.O.D.A is such a bloody MRA they already have 3 L.O.D.A.. There leader is almost as bad as R. Madrid

DeletedUser

Maybe LoDa will try to aim for complete world domination early on? Get their alliances top1 in every ocean =) If that's the case, it's just awesome.

DeletedUser

I dont expect my alliance (The Eleventh Legion)
to be a "MRA"

DeletedUser

Black sea aka THE BLACK PEAR is much worse then LoDa they have 3 branch alliance. What an MRA

DeletedUser

all this MRA thing is annoying
I created alliance for protection not for the points I dont call it *MRA* there just jealous.
TEL for life
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DeletedUser

i will still say that loda 45 might be the biggest mra with 58 members in the standing.

DeletedUser

I've just had to add The Tau Warriors to enemies list, i declined 4 pact invites within five minutes. Looks likes they're another MRA...

DeletedUser

You guys have got MRAs all wrong and running them down in the forums all the time is becoming boring. So I have made a list of pros and cons of MRAs,

Cons:
They keep inviting you or asking you to merge,
They take up a lot of space,
Forum gets clogged with you guys talking about MRAs.

Pros:
They taste good,
Loads of resources and no militia or walls,
It's funny to watch them fall over,
They have big juicy cities to conquer,
It's always funny to read their members requirements (such as only players located in oceans 44,45,46,54,55,56,64,65,66, who have a head can join)
And my personal favorite, when they tell you what their alliance is going to do if you attack them and as soon as your troops land in their harbour they beg like little girls.

So I say long live the MRAs the game would be too serious without them :D

DeletedUser

actually they have 4 branches

make an exercise and ask on world omicron if we invited someone.....do you want so show you my inbox?to see how much offerts of joining i have?we don't recruit any of our members....they all come with a precise purpose and they never thinked to go to other alliance.