On The Move

DeletedUser

After much deliberation, i'm leaving my current alliance.

Nothing is clear in WOLFPACK, and i've read over their forums and found not much useful information for members...little things like who the leaders are.

Instead of whining, carping, or bringing them down from the inside, i've decided to move on.

So i would like to advertise my membership to a very lucky alliance in the O55/045 Border region!

I'm an avid reader of forums, and i am not a complete waste of space as a player. I love balance so i strive to keep myself that way as a player.
I also have a little street cred.

Please Let me know if you are interested in having me :)

~Sapph

DeletedUser

Restarting? and losing the chance to get some good DBP should someone attempt to Conquer me? Nah, That's okay Aicy. I'm more interested in staying close to home.

DeletedUser

I would not say they are a disaster, but finding out what was happening was very hard. There was a lot of talk, and not much action. I'm not going to blurb about what was in their forums, but it hard to follow and it would have been difficult for new members to find their way. It took me a full hour to find out who their founders were, only to be told that one of their founders was no longer a founder and that i should look for the leader thread. The leader thread did not exist :(

DeletedUser

u can join me
we are now starting from the top but will soon get to the top

we need players like u

DeletedUser

Your alliance was once in the top of the ocean from what i remember, were you not the same fellow pushing for a merge because you were sure your alliance would fail?

DeletedUser

LOL yeah
we fell cuz of my poor leadership but im learning and am trying my best and the alliance is now going a bit smooth

DeletedUser

Am not really a recruiter for my alliance but I don't think anyone would argue with inviting you to Waste Management, You may ask Brian for an invite am sure he won't decline,

DeletedUser

I've just noticed i failed to reply to Aicy,

@Aicy ~> One should not ignore short-comings but accept them, as ignoring what's wrong does not help any situation.

Arul, I have nothing against you and your alliance but i do not feel that it would be a good move to join you.

Poesiden, I'm asking for people to come to me. A little vain, but i'd like to be offered a few things and given the opportunity to research options rather than offer up my services to anyone and everyone.

DeletedUser

yeah thats the reason im happy for now...
and cheeze should be eaten...:p

DeletedUser17045

Come into the woods, and we'll see who gets eaten.

Saph, I'll PM you on Skype :D

DeletedUser

Well there's a couple good offers about, i'm certainly liking those who ask me personally what i can bring, and i cannot fault people for being strong in their quest for my membership.
I'm weighing several options, and if you think that i should consider your alliance, feel free to post - i'm still a free agent :)

DeletedUser

Wait what? Tiny Teddies are inviting people outside of their ocean now? :O

DeletedUser

I'm really rather close to them, you should have a like :)

Tis a pity we could not have worked together more Ryan, but look at it this way...You were too far to join our core in Sorrows :p

DeletedUser

I'm really rather close to them, you should have a like :)

Tis a pity we could not have worked together more Ryan, but look at it this way...You were too far to join our core in Sorrows :p

I was only one CS jump away from Jayaris :p But being around there didn't do him any favors, so I suppose its a good thing.