On the Rise!!! What's your Opinion ???

• Thread starter WarriorBeast301
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Serious Posts Only

In an effort to get away from just discussing the top 10 alliances (no disrespect) I wanted to see what every bodies thoughts were on the 11 to 20 range. Be honest and show respect where respect is due. Allot of these alliances have come along way in a short time and sometimes in defiance of joining a top 10 or so called academies of the top 10 alliances.

Comment any way you feel, but here are some suggestions (contender/pretender for top 10, on the rise, falling fast, at war with to many alliances, no respect, etc.. but best is to write a good paragraph about each if you feel they deserve it. Try and provide more than a one word comment too. So boring to see someone just breeze though a good topic and only provide one mildly thought about comment. This is one of the better world forums so lets prove it.

Here's the List:

11: South East Syndicate - Already is a top 10 in my eyes. With a few good recruits they could be top 5. Serious threat to any alliance that dares battle them.

12: The Forgotten Legion - Much respect for their early aggressive stance, but with X/O turning against them they will probably disband soon or go for a merge with other medium sized alliances.

13: The Ionian Revolt: MRA stance, but shows allot of potential. Thought they were a DJ academy though. Anyone got an update on that (I was looking forward to seeing what they could do together)? Look out for TIR in the future if VP doesn't take them out first (look at Grepostats). Guess they are at war? But TIR is taking as many cities as Pheno, X, and other top 5's so their growth is keeping them in the game!! Anybody know anything about their leadership?

14: Children of the Hydra - Never seen them play an important role in anything while I have been here. But their top 10 or so look like really solid players. Allot of potential just haven't heard anything about them.

15: Divine Angels of Death - A bunch of merged alliances that don't seem to really be winning anything, but are hanging in there with a few good players. I can see them being a big target for others to expand soon/or gain BP.

16: Elite Corpes - Won't last long - Disband within 2 months

17: Hunters Moon Alliance - Don't know much about them. Anybody wanna fill me in?

18: The Three Kings - Don't know much, Solid players that have proven themselves. Looks like they are running it alone in defiance of much larger alliances. Much respect and hope they make it. If I am way off please fill me in.

19: Legacy of Pirates: I know VP used these guys as a punching bag for BP. Growing faster than they are falling, but look to be on the way out.

20: TGSA: Couple solid players, but insignificant in Beta.

Other notable alliances coming up: Comment if you like but if it is to many to keep on topic than just skip it.

22: Bellerophon Angels:Small but has potential

24: Afti Einai I Sparti: Great Potential and taking cities

26: Controlled Burn: Good group of players. Has some good leadership. With good recruiting they could be solid. Has a couple good pacts: ML and TIR

27: Iceni Celtic Elites: Great potential, if they can expand in to surrounding oceans and pick up some good recruits could be a contender.

Hopefully this topic is something everybody will want to comment on. I know many of the top 10 alliance members act like they don't notice up and comers or care, but I'm sure thats not the truth. Step up and set the bar for those that follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This should be from top 12 and lower. Since being i'n the first page of the alliance ranking is basically like top 10.

DeletedUser13405

First let me say fantastic post. + rep. Welcome to the forums.

I will add information on the alliances I know (feel free to correct anything that I have wrong).

13. TIR - They are no longer a DJ academy. Lets just say relations soured and TIR is going it alone. Their leadership seems capable when I have dealt with them.

16. EC - Pheno academy. Not supporting their members when their members lose cities. Not going to last much longer.

17. Hunters Moon - Very good alliance IMHO. Concentrated in only a few oceans and are very active in those oceans. They seem to support each other very well. I have a lot of respect for HM and the way they run things.

18. 3K - Back to being solo after a journey through X and ML. Very strong players.

19. LoP - Carried by 6-7 very large players. Looking to establish new bases in rim oceans. They have active players.

20. TGSA - Strong in O42. They have some decent and active players. Not sure with 2.0 coming out how active they will be in Beta.

26. CB - I'm biased, so I won't comment. ;-)

DeletedUser

12. Seem to be warring X/O. Besides that they are the Forgotten Legion ;).

13. To be honest they are some flip flops. They become TeA's academy after the fall of TeA they become DJ's academy which is pretty ironic since TeA and DJ were at war. So not to much respect about that. And also they are a pretty huge MRA.

14. They are a really quite alliance, and they seem to be making a reconstruction that is taking them a while to make.

15. Have no idea who they are. Sorry. I could look at there grepostats but that wouldn't fill me i'n.

16. As soon as pheno falls they fall as well. Just like taking out the base of a building the rest of it falls with it.

17. Don't know to much about them.

18. Good alliance. They have my respect. They disbanded joined X to fight pheno. Some come into ML they decide to make T3K again, they have done good so far.

19. Another alliance I have no heard of.

20. They war Ml disband, Ml is gracious enough to invite some players i'n. They leave with no heads up and make TGSA again.

DeletedUser

When I used to talk to the Old alliance leader of TIR before he disappeared they were secretly against TeA and eventually brought down TeArgos and Meroid the academies of TeA. That was just around the same time SC was whooping TeA a new one along with DJ. So I am pretty sure they were never a TeA academy. They went to war with Metroid because they tried to get Metroid to turn on TeA.

Got to admit I was pretty happy to see all 3 fall. Well I think TeArgos joined TIR rather than join POC and VP so they could be apart of something new.

DeletedUser

But let's be honest a lot of those alliances are farms. :)

DeletedUser

Thumbs up. I'm going comment from Rank 11-20. However, the top 10 thread for alliances hasn't been commented on for a long time.

11: South East Syndicate
A good alliance, remarkable skilled players, and should be already in the top 10 alliances. In fact, I think they are one of the true top 4 alliances. (the other 3 are already in the top 10, however not all of them hold the top 4 positions, I think only 2 do)
12: The Forgotten Legion
I've seen these guys around before, but don't know much about them. If they are really at war with X/O, then they have my respect. Challenging one of the top 10 alliances (or now it is two alliances), is challenge that very few alliances to ever do.
13: The Ionian Revolt:
MRA by far and will fall. VP just went to war with them. We finally got tired of them hitting us and us not treating it like a war. (Some news if you like)
14: Children of the Hydra
Personally, they use to be in the top 10. However they fell from it. I think they will remain in the top 20, but will never see top 10 again unless their restructuring does happen for once. They just aren't an effective alliance in my view point.
15: Divine Angels of Death
I've seen them about. They are a small alliance, and aren't that organized from what I've seen. They are majorly in trouble with another top 20 alliance to my knowledge. Unless they turn their war face on, they won't last.
16: Elite Corpes
Failed Alliance by far, how they are even ranked #16 is beyond me. No skilled players from what I've seen so far is in their alliance.
17: Hunters Moon Alliance
HMA is an alliance that is next to VP. Their main oceans are in the 70s for the most part. Quite skillful in the battle, and are a force to be reckoned with. However in my sole view point, I don't think they've faced a real challenge yet for opponents.
18: The Three Kings
Solid players by far, however I have a strong opinion on them in a disrespectful manner. So I won't say much. However they are a strong alliance and should already be one of the top 10 alliances. They are a force to be reckoned with.
19: Legacy of Pirates
Legacy of Pirates has been around as long as VP has. They use to have some strong players, and this alliance is friend/family based irl at one point. I don't know if it's true still or not. But some of those members I still have respect for. They are here to play for fun and that's it. I can't see them ever going away from Beta. This will be one of the last alliances to survive, however they will never be ranked top 10.
Don't know much about them to be honest. Don't know where their located or anything.

DeletedUser

Serious Posts Only

In an effort to get away from just discussing the top 10 alliances (no disrespect) I wanted to see what every bodies thoughts were on the 11 to 20 range. Be honest and show respect where respect is due. Allot of these alliances have come along way in a short time and sometimes in defiance of joining a top 10 or so called academies of the top 10 alliances.

Comment any way you feel, but here are some suggestions (contender/pretender for top 10, on the rise, falling fast, at war with to many alliances, no respect, etc.. but best is to write a good paragraph about each if you feel they deserve it. Try and provide more than a one word comment too. So boring to see someone just breeze though a good topic and only provide one mildly thought about comment. This is one of the better world forums so lets prove it.

Here's the List:

11: South East Syndicate - Already is a top 10 in my eyes. With a few good recruits they could be top 5. Serious threat to any alliance that dares battle them.

12: The Forgotten Legion - Much respect for their early aggressive stance, but with X/O turning against them they will probably disband soon or go for a merge with other medium sized alliances.

13: The Ionian Revolt: MRA stance, but shows allot of potential. Thought they were a DJ academy though. Anyone got an update on that (I was looking forward to seeing what they could do together)? Look out for TIR in the future if VP doesn't take them out first (look at Grepostats). Guess they are at war? But TIR is taking as many cities as Pheno, X, and other top 5's so their growth is keeping them in the game!! Anybody know anything about their leadership?

14: Children of the Hydra - Never seen them play an important role in anything while I have been here. But their top 10 or so look like really solid players. Allot of potential just haven't heard anything about them.

15: Divine Angels of Death - A bunch of merged alliances that don't seem to really be winning anything, but are hanging in there with a few good players. I can see them being a big target for others to expand soon/or gain BP.

16: Elite Corpes - Won't last long - Disband within 2 months

17: Hunters Moon Alliance - Don't know much about them. Anybody wanna fill me in?

18: The Three Kings - Don't know much, Solid players that have proven themselves. Looks like they are running it alone in defiance of much larger alliances. Much respect and hope they make it. If I am way off please fill me in.

19: Legacy of Pirates: I know VP used these guys as a punching bag for BP. Growing faster than they are falling, but look to be on the way out.

20: TGSA: Couple solid players, but insignificant in Beta.

Other notable alliances coming up: Comment if you like but if it is to many to keep on topic than just skip it.

22: Bellerophon Angels:Small but has potential

24: Afti Einai I Sparti: Great Potential and taking cities

26: Controlled Burn: Good group of players. Has some good leadership. With good recruiting they could be solid. Has a couple good pacts: ML and TIR

27: Iceni Celtic Elites: Great potential, if they can expand in to surrounding oceans and pick up some good recruits could be a contender.

Hopefully this topic is something everybody will want to comment on. I know many of the top 10 alliance members act like they don't notice up and comers or care, but I'm sure thats not the truth. Step up and set the bar for those that follow.
I agree with most of these. Im in TGSA so Im biased but we do have a good core of players. The lower players are friends that joined so we can chat all together.

Im not sure why SES isn't top 10. They have all the skill you need and so much more.

DeletedUser

22: ....lol....

edit: just noticed warrior wants a paragraph... ok here we go...

(names have been chnaged to protect identities)

lets set the scene.... one man (ruggedy good looking) ...we shall call him urmm i dunno? toobicus? yeah! toobicus!!! ... think chuck norris bad assness.... then you have Bellerophone Angels (note the 'e' to hide identity) .... think...urm... i dunno a bunch of noobs?

ok... so one man, endured over 130 attacks, 2 colony ships and around 30 earthquakes and lightening bolts, from Bellerophon(e) Angels. So the attacks are coming in left right and centre....4 light ships....and 30 empty transports.....100 lightships .... 400 mighty swordsmen!!!!... with 34 biremes as support.... it was un relenting... until it came.... yes..... the big one.... a COLONY SHIP.... first came the attacks.... wave upon wave upon wave of clearing attacks ...12 lightships....54 light ships....300 slingers.....100 archers......56 transports and 6 biremes...... then there it was... the calm before the storm... that 6 minute gap between the last clearing attack and the CS landing.....

returning a mere 57 biremes and hand full of chosen men to the city hoping that zeus smiled upon him... he waited....

so there we were 6 minutes....

bam!!!! hell broke loose!!!... the 42 biremes sent as attacking navy were mashed up by the supporting biremes, and then the colonyship and 4 fast transports were surrounded by the remaining biremes.... jsut when the men aboard had soiled themselves... the defending biremes turned around and left.... heading to
KFC for some chicken....

The goons in the CS and 4 fast transports saw their chance...'yay for the gods!' they screamed... making landing.. the 44 swordsmen and 14 archers spilled out onto the shore.... ready to claim the city in the name of the Great Bulldogman. Until, what did they see? .... 52 hoplites and 112 swordsmen all sat round watching How i met your mother....

"we have come for your city and riches' declared the attacking force.

and then they heard it... the women returning from bingo... the milita women... 375 of the most ed off women they had ever seen.....the women advanced.. the attackers resoiled themselves... the women slaughtered every last one of them.... until it happened... one of the women slipped on the blood of the attackers and bumped into a coconut tree, a coconut falling from the top branch and striking her on the head.... she died..... therefore Bulldog had done what he set his CS off 36 hours earlier to do... kill 1 militia.... he had won, the city wasnt his... but the victory was.... the 24,000 his alliance lost in other proxy battles with toobicus had not been in vain... he had won....

nah im just kidding, in all seriousness they are noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for their nice comments about the SES. Guess we are no longer flying under the radar :)

Lugosi

Strategos
I always think of SES as higher than there rank like many people do I guess. I just can't take Ionian Revolt, X or oceanus and phalanx seriously.

DeletedUser

as King of Molon Labe. I offer SeS a merge?
want do you all think about that? ;)