Pnp Once Upon A Time In A Chess Board

DeletedUser

Once Upon A Time there were 2 alliances in Lapithos...
AyJgcbl.png

and
trMUWoK.png

Those 2 alliances had an agreement...
9festV1.png

Then, one of those alliances decided they wanted to walk to the north...
blgQFwV.png

The other alliance didn't like it...
svvpp5E.png

And then they decided to stop being friends...
gn7S4Z8.png

u4Ih4x3.png

This is a print of a message so you can take your own conclusions according to some prints here posted before:
sf8wovE.png

Personal Warning: Move. is very good at not answering questions and making you like him, unfortunately he found people who understood that, maybe not at first sight, but understood...

DeletedUser

Personally in my opinion this could have been settled and Goon has overreacted as in my experience he usually does. Right at the start of this pact people in BL continued to conquer in 55 this i am aware was sorted. If the city was of such importance it probably could have been handed over if it had been talked about in a civilised way and arranged this did not happen as you can quite clearly tell from the messages put up. The city is by geography located in 55 and is only considered 54 by the server which in my opinion is very annoying as its not in 54. At the end of the day i would blame poor diplomacy on both sides maybe move should have messaged before hand, but that doesn't give goon the right to outbursts :)

DeletedUser

Basically, Move is a arrogant child. He will not address and deal with anything, he just avoids the questions. He wants to be the dictator and all alliance must jump to his beat. Unfortunately for him, we are not all sheep.

I never thought the leaders within CM would allow his childlike spats continue, and they would reel him in and look after their pacts.

I hope CM are aware of having us on their Northern Border, and enemies on all fronts they have allowed a big mistake. We have not broken our agreements with CM, however, they have. CM has now turned on us.

I hope all the 'Pacted' Alliances see the total disrespect CM have for their own supportive alliances.

So to the victor will go the rewards. Move. You wanted this now you have it.

Welcome to the demise of Check Mate

DeletedUser

Thomatheus, just to make this clear: Even though we were pacted, I did not like your attitude. Just to get that out of the way, you might understand my tone from this point.

First of all, I'll adress the matter of "The leaders not reeling Move in."
As far as I know, the council, will agree that that city needed to be taken. The island is in O55, no matter what the stats say. Look at the map, kiddo. Nobody jumps to anybodies beat, and allthough he is the managing founder, he is certainly no dictator. We resolved any speculation of him being that by implementing a completely new council, an active one I must add, including some of our most active and experienced players. Just tell me how in a council of several of our best, 1 player can dictate so many experienced players?

CM might have broken the pact, but that was because we got pretty tired of your constant nagging. I understand you ranted on a week ago because of CM's city count having increased by 3 since the pact's creation, while BL's cities also increased by 3.. Calling us many things, but leaving out your own mistake, which was the exactly same we made.

Now on the matter of respect.. I've been around for a long time in this game, meaning for me over 4 years since the first servers. So have my brothers in arms here at Check Mate, some of the most experienced players and victors of various worlds. We all act with respect towards our pacts, HOWEVER this will only be the case once we get that same respect back. You treating us like children, will only result in you being treated by us like a child. Show some respect, before you go crying around that you don't get any.

Also, I want to make sure you DID just threaten us? Because we did not declare war, you on the other hand are on the wrong path.. You haven't fought us, but I'll be happy to propose to my fellowcouncil members a change of direction.

You claim you will set in motion the demise of CM, you sure as . make sure you got what it takes because we don't go down easily.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its down to respect and it seems the leaders in both alliance just don't have respect for one another with that being the case you can't get along and this was just inevitable. In my alliance and leaders corner as if i didn't respect and trust them i wouldn't be here. I totally agree with Wahanok its being run fairly and while move does have a lot of input he doesn't direct the whole alliance he is just the voice. :)

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its down to respect and it seems the leaders in both alliance just don't have respect for one another with that being the case you can't get along and this was just inevitable. In my alliance and leaders corner as if i didn't respect and trust them i wouldn't be here. I totally agree with Wahanok its being run fairly and while move does have a lot of input he doesn't direct the whole alliance he is just the voice. :)

I agree 100%. From a neutral point of view, neither leader tried to talk diplomatically, meaning they both need to practice this. With no offense to either meant. They are 2 great players, dirty being sometimes overly aggressive, but move tends to have little patience. Bad combination. Then insults were swapped. And the whole thing has now amassed from 2 leaders arguing over a few cities to a possible war between the 2 best alliances on the server.

I will stick by Dirty as he is my leader, but seriously; this escalated far too quickly

DeletedUser

a possible war between the 2 best alliances on the server.
No offense to the BL players I do actually like, that being Matty and Raf amongst some others, but I hardly believe BL is in a place to claim the second best alliance on the world spot ATM. There was a time I did believe Vindictive Bunnies truly could outrank all other alliances, being on the same level as CM.. But that was before the countless mergers, which have ruined the original group IMO.. The second position in this world is a spot that's being contested by Bellum se ipsum alet atm

DeletedUser

we aint no bunnies m8 ! ... we a new breed ! and as for being said that we are the second best alliance yes lol thats wrong as well .

we are number 1 by far just started abit later than you guys , but we always win !!!!

so keep the rankings as you all see fit but you will see it change.

Ryann16

Strategos
I got rimmed on this server a few weeks back, but sometimes I still come back and check on it. I have been around for a long time, and I have met the so called "Move." on other servers. He simply changed his name but he is still the same man. He is a great leader surrounded by a great council, my friends. On the server en55 Idalium, he led the greatest alliance to play that server, Night Fall. I have made this comparison of NF and CM before, and it is the same alliance overall.

On Idalium, the same problem happened. A pact was broken causing RC and NF to fight. Then another was broken between NF and DoD. Then another with NF and IWW. In the end NF collapsed and RC took power. I see RC and compare them to Black Legion. Multiple merges, Thinks they are best in the world, And they are full of themselves. They will eventually gain power and become number 1, but they will fall.

Both of the alliances, In my opinion, Are not going to have lasting power, and do not deserve the title of "best 2 alliances in the game."
From studying past events, CM has a backup plan and will win the server. ATM they have war on all fronts. When they collapse, one alliance will overcome the rest, taking in all the good members from CM, most likely BL. At that point, BL will have taken to much land to control and will roll over themselves, which causes a problem. Over expanding, and not having the troops worthy enough to protect the gained land. Then this alliance will fall and super merges will happen, so around the one year mark there will be 4 top alliances. At that point, the game will get boring, people will leave, and the world will have very little chance of making the WW.

What I have said here may be a little offensive, but in the words of fella8, "If you met me in person, you will like me. If you see what I write, you will hate me, because it is the truth."

DeletedUser

we aint no bunnies m8 ! ... we a new breed ! and as for being said that we are the second best alliance yes lol thats wrong as well .

we are number 1 by far just started abit later than you guys , but we always win !!!!

so keep the rankings as you all see fit but you will see it change.

Night as a player who has played against the original BL its not the same. You don't have the same allies and although some of the players are the same and are good players you don't have the same amount as you had before if you did you would stand a very good chance of contesting or even having the number one spot. You don't its as simple as that. CM have more allies and overall more experienced players it may change but at this point your not in a position to make those claims.

DeletedUser

Night as a player who has played against the original BL its not the same. You don't have the same allies and although some of the players are the same and are good players you don't have the same amount as you had before if you did you would stand a very good chance of contesting or even having the number one spot. You don't its as simple as that. CM have more allies and overall more experienced players it may change but at this point your not in a position to make those claims.

as much as i respect that you have meet us before , i would expect that under estimating what we can and can not do is a mistake ...

il leave that there ;)

DeletedUser

Never said i was underestimating you mate simply saying its different than before have complete respect for the players there many being better than myself. I still miss wandle personally that was one awesome guy :)

DeletedUser

Never said i was underestimating you mate simply saying its different than before have complete respect for the players there many being better than myself. I still miss wandle personally that was one awesome guy :)

i do agree we lost a great player , but on the other hand we do have others ! and many up and coming players and more on the way ... so its not all bad lol

we made other allies from other worlds :D

so with out delay i will say this with pride !

BL is here to stay !!!!!!

DeletedUser

i would expect that under estimating what we can and can not do is a mistake
You talk a big game, kid. Come prove it on the battlefield. As of now, you have not impressed anyone here yet.

many up and coming players and more on the way ... so its not all bad lol

we made other allies from other worlds :D

so with out delay i will say this with pride !

BL is here to stay !!!!!!
What good are allies in other worlds, have them come over and we'll give them a run for their money too. Start talking with you troops, words are no good if you don't back it up.

I am getting sick of cocky BL players stating they are the best.. You have done NOTHING to back that claim up, I've seen MRA's better than BL now.

DeletedUser

Move. is the one who caused this, he just evaded questions when I tried to fix this days ago, I will post the messages so the rest of the world can see

DeletedUser

Move. is the one who caused this, he just evaded questions when I tried to fix this days ago, I will post the messages so the rest of the world can see

/sigh

Save yourself the energy and don't bother.

If you have a point to make, make it on the battlefield. Actions speak louder then words.

DeletedUser13136

Raf3kik, why are you crying like a baby? if you think that Move did something wrong, either solve it with him or break the pact. Why you have to show these conversations and show yourself in the wrong side? If i was in your place, i would delete this PnP. Good luck on the battlefield. By the way, Move is a good founder and he knows what he is doing, not a dictator.

Regards
Julio

DeletedUser

The pact is broken , this PnP was to show what happened, and if anyone is going to cry soon, it won't be me...