Pnp Once Upon A Time In A Chess Board

DeletedUser

This! If this doesn't say BL is the best then I don't know what does!

/end sarcasm

Do some more math my friend! If you truly believe this is an accurate portrayal of an alliance strength, I'd recommend you taking it a step further. How long would it take BL to reach/pass CM in these categories at these rates? I would love to hear your answer and convince the rest of the world that BL will pass CM in the future.

But Why make an argument based on growth rate in "9 days" in a game that started 1.5 months ago and will be played out over a year and a half? 9 days is hardly relevant in the scheme of things.

Lets see then, I presented maths when they said we didn't prove nothing, comparing us to CM in this past few days, days when waters have been more troubled, now if you can't admit we've grown more like the other did and counter-argumentate with other stats, the ****(insults are allowed here?) isn't me...

EDIT: Just read your post again, you seem to be lacking in brain cels, where did I say we were stronger than you? I said that we grew more than you this past 9 days... Looks like it is you who needs to go to bed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Believe me Raf, having 1,5 times as much players will justify the fact that you might have more growth, and don't try to claim you're nearing us with ABP.

Sorry for the double post but answering you the same post as the other guy, would be a big insult to you.

The true is that this is won not by players but by alliances, I believe numbers do count to, not as much as skill of players, but do count, if we grow more, we'll eventually get there, and while you have more experienced players, we're training the less experienced and eventough they won't get the same experience level you have now, but they will get somewhere and will help the more experienced taking you down(if ti comes to that), and remember, this is a moral world...

Ryann16

Strategos
EDIT: Just read your post again, you seem to be lacking in brain cels, where did I say we were stronger than you? I said that we grew more than you this past 9 days... Looks like it is you who needs to go to bed

Tell me if I get this wrong, but isnt that what this entire argument is about? BL members claiming they are better and stronger than CM is what started this entire conversation...

And adding to it, 9 days isnt very accurate in my opinion. The game is played out over a year and a half, plus members go in and out of VM, so not everyone has a chance of competing in those 9 days. Ops are usually run on weekends anyways, and it depends on who the targets are most of the time. A good defensive week could change the outcome of growth in the past 9 days. Sometimes there are good weeks and bad weeks, it does not mean you are growing more overall.

DeletedUser

Tell me if I get this wrong, but isnt that what this entire argument is about? BL members claiming they are better and stronger than CM is what started this entire conversation...

And adding to it, 9 days isnt very accurate in my opinion. The game is played out over a year and a half, plus members go in and out of VM, so not everyone has a chance of competing in those 9 days. Ops are usually run on weekends anyways, and it depends on who the targets are most of the time. A good defensive week could change the outcome of growth in the past 9 days. Sometimes there are good weeks and bad weeks, it does not mean you are growing more overall.

He quoted that from when I said we were growing more, I picked those 9 days because it started day 20, so, it was random, they said we weren't proving anything. If you check in grepostats the graphic, you'll see the growth from the last month, check the inclination...

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post but answering you the same post as the other guy, would be a big insult to you.

The true is that this is won not by players but by alliances, I believe numbers do count to, not as much as skill of players, but do count, if we grow more, we'll eventually get there, and while you have more experienced players, we're training the less experienced and eventough they won't get the same experience level you have now, but they will get somewhere and will help the more experienced taking you down(if ti comes to that), and remember, this is a moral world...

Aren't you saying the opposite of me then? Just do the math of the best 58 in BL, and compare then mate.. Then we'll see who has grown more on a fair ground.

DeletedUser4278

Aren't you saying the opposite of me then? Just do the math of the best 58 in BL, and compare then mate.. Then we'll see who has grown more on a fair ground.

No offense but why would you only take half of your alliance into account with stats? Are all those other than the top 58 not going to participate in a war? It is entirely your choice to have 58 members. So they should take into account all of there many many member. Your lower number is just much easier to control and make sure everyone participates and imo a much better alliance size.

I happen to think that Check mate is better than BL if we look at the stats Lost souls and SQPR have better players averages than BL. That i find funny.

Also BL you are growing slightly faster but you have had +16 players join the last 7 days compared to CM's compared to CM's +2 can you keep up that growth and that sort of recruiting i think not.

Anyway that is my slightly impartial trying not to get to heavily involved in internet dong swinging competition and my take on the stats.

DeletedUser33512

No offense but why would you only take half of your alliance into account with stats? Are all those other than the top 58 not going to participate in a war? It is entirely your choice to have 58 members. So they should take into account all of there many many member. Your lower number is just much easier to control and make sure everyone participates and imo a much better alliance size.

I happen to think that Check mate is better than BL if we look at the stats Lost souls and SQPR have better players averages than BL. That i find funny.

Also BL you are growing slightly faster but you have had +16 players join the last 7 days compared to CM's compared to CM's +2 can you keep up that growth and that sort of recruiting i think not.

Anyway that is my slightly impartial trying not to get to heavily involved in internet dong swinging competition and my take on the stats.

I second that.

Streamlined. It's the way to go.

DeletedUser6378

I think this is funny. Your looking at the downfall of BL starting right here. CM is by far the best alliance on the server, and nobody will stop them if they come after you. BL is no exception. BL is foolish enough to get involved in supporting Grim Reapers in there war against BD. They are losing there defense in GR cities that GR are still losing. Your counting on your allies while your allies are getting tore apart. So if I have this right your plan is to start a war with CM, and use your defense against BD targets. So you must be planning to let CM just walk trough you. Why else would you sacrifice your defense in a conflict that doesn't concern you while trying to start a war with the best alliance on the server. This just doesn't seem like very smart thinking to me.

DeletedUser20492

Come on, LoWKeY - you don't mean to say that a two-front war is a BAD idea, especially when one of the two is the best thing going? That's just silly.....

All I think is that it'll be fun if these two go at one another. War is always a good thing in a War-game, no?

DeletedUser

Well even though all members of BL have kept the pact intact - CM has turned against it pacts members by attack our members in O54.

No honor among thieves, liars and traitors. Bring on the war.

Looking forward to all my new real estate in O55.....

DeletedUser

Just curious who has been attacking thom as far as i am aware hasn't happened? I know goon has been attacking someone in CM though ...

DeletedUser

Dirty only retaliated this morning after being attacked....But I am sure that CM and BD will make a war of this world - But they have lost a great ally and made a terrible enemy.

Unlike many in the external forums I do not know all the major players, however, those players that I have played with and against, and those that I have seen play on same worlds, many are here in Lapithos.

I have never questioned the skill level or ability of BD or CM players - I am sure their stats will back that up. I can however express that BL will not be a walkover.

Lowkey in answer to your statement about GR - we have friends there and pacted with them in the beginning while still finding our feet. From what I have seen BD is hammering them in O44.

I presume that since you are ex CM and can only sing their praises, you left for the same reasons why we have an issue - Pathetic leadership.

At the end of the day this is a game of war and politics. Hopefully, CM do not crumble too quickly and leave BD standing alone, picking up the pieces of the CM fiasco.

I foresee a grasp of desperation from CM to get bailed out by BD. Time will tell.

Happy hunting

DeletedUser

I can probably see that looking at the reports in all fairness to you guys. Strange as your not actually an enemy at this point. I have seen you play mate in Paros where you were very good and most in all honesty of the BL members that came over are better than me no problem admitting that.

I agree you won't be a walkover i just feel that unlike in previous worlds you have less advantages here in this world than before. Either way lets just have a good fight this world has been too quiet too long :)

Good luck to everyone

DeletedUser33512

Well even though all members of BL have kept the pact intact - CM has turned against it pacts members by attack our members in O54.

No honor among thieves, liars and traitors. Bring on the war.

Looking forward to all my new real estate in O55.....

That makes no sense considering this Pnp, which was designed to show...?

DeletedUser45085

Just curious who has been attacking thom as far as i am aware hasn't happened? I know goon has been attacking someone in CM though ...

Am I to deduce that this PnP has been up for 5 days and no blows have been struck from either side till this morning...

DeletedUser

You would be right other things have been going on just because the pact was broken as i said it didn't make us enemies right away

DeletedUser45085

I'm disappointed, I thought breaking a pact was an act of war. You don't break a pact and then renegotiate it, or post a PnP and compare stats. You break it and declare war/attack.

DeletedUser33512

I'm disappointed, I thought breaking a pact was an act of war. You don't break a pact and then renegotiate it, or post a PnP and compare stats. You break it and declare war/attack.

Right. I thought that was the point of this pnp. Lol